Cleveland/Detroit Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleveland/Detroit Thursday

Alot of people banging the over with major units (especially on this forum), I guess 174.5 pts. does seem a little low to the naked eye. IMO, Detroit now know they have a worthy opponent and may not be able to scrap through like game 1. So definately expect your traditional Detroit style of play, defense that is, and Cleveland should follow suit. You may also want to fade me here because LeBron might catch fire or just in general the shots may go in this time. But most definately, the chances of this game going under is more probable than the over.

BUT

Can you really expect Cleveland to shoot 37% from the field and only 10% from 3 pt. land? I can't and I do think the coach will address these issues and there should be a change, for the better. Both options; over and under, look very possible for me but I like to be a realist and since the unders have occured more often than overs between these teams this season, I will go with the under.

Cleveland/Detroit under 174.5 2 Units
    Last edited by ENTREPRENEUR PIMP; 05-24-2007, 03:47 PM.

GL Pimp, like the under as well :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
      GL Pimp, like the under as well :thumbs:
      Thanks, UDog, I hope we both cash tonight!

Comment

1-0.

Comment

:victory:
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Congrats on that play...the D has been evident in this series. They have LBJ all bottled up! He's definitely not on his game and you can credit the Pistons D for that!:beerbang:
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
            X