• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saturday pick

have have gone 1-1 the last 4 games see if i can change it

utah -2
    over 190

dont think the spurs are gonna sweep and this is the game utah need to get back in the series...

MLB 24-13 :thumbs:

For some reason, I kinda agree with you on the over. I see a game where Utah will be up by 6 or so with 3 minutes to go and the spurs will start fouling pushing the game over barely.
    NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

GL Shiner ... I'm gonna go with utah too..just waiting to see if line drops.I like the 1st H under 93 1/2 today.Kinda like the under for the game too.

Comment

:party:
        Money baby
        NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

Good thing i only bet the 1st half under instead of the game...also took utah to win.....congrats finally no split.:beerbang: :cheers: :happy: :beer2:

Comment

Working...
          X