Give me a shot, id like to help you out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give me a shot, id like to help you out

GUYS ive been betting for last 3 years and havent had a losing season, so if you want to have some fun follow my picks. Everyone bets different amounts so I will be rating my picks from 5star to 1 star. I also do a lot of 2nd half plays. Ladies and Gents there is no such thing as a guaranteed winner, but if you follow my advice I can help you out of hole and get you 2 point where your collecting. If you have strong play please share with me i want us all to win.[LIST=1][*]Tonight February 1st 2013
    5 Star Play: Miami Heat -2. ]5 star play Over 183 in Miami Heat. 4 star play Over 181 in Nets game[LIST=1][*]4 star Over 181 of Wizards game[*]3 star Detroit Pistons ML[*]3 star Under 199 in 76ers game[*]1.5 star: 4 team teaser: Clippers-.5 Heat+2, Pistons-.5, Memphis -2[*]1 star: 1st half 2 team parlay Miami-1 and Over 92.5[*]1 star Under 205.5 in Knicks game. I will also make 2nd half plays. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE TONIGHT AND LETS ALL MAKE SOME MONEY. if I see anything else that jumps out at me I will post it along with 2nd half plays which I love to Parlay.
Working...
X