Clear All

• ming's game 3

Also fading ass clown! lol!
    under 179 10 units
    cavs +1.5 10 units.

Damn, pimpin' ain't easy.

GL y'all.
    NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

1-1 -1 unit.
    Damn they deleted his game 3 thread.
    :thumbs: talking about my thumb will be pointing the other way. Love those amatuers with their shyt talking locks. Fade 'em all the time. Congrats on those on the under. Would love to take cavs game 4, but lost too damn much chasing them already. Guess it was pay back from Eastern conference finals. Oh well, can't wait till foots. See y'all then, and until them **** the man and the rooks.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

Originally posted by Ming the Merciless View Post
      1-1 -1 unit.
      Damn they deleted his game 3 thread.
      :thumbs: talking about my thumb will be pointing the other way. Love those amatuers with their shyt talking locks. Fade 'em all the time. Congrats on those on the under. Would love to take cavs game 4, but lost too damn much chasing them already. Guess it was pay back from Eastern conference finals. Oh well, can't wait till foots. See y'all then, and until them **** the man and the rooks.
      Still loses unit the dumb****, I clearly tell y'all I never put down my picks and he only puts a few units on the fade, damn dawg, you one dumb ****. Wouldn't be suprised if your asian,

Comment

Originally posted by LeBronJames View Post
        Still loses unit the dumb****, I clearly tell y'all I never put down my picks and he only puts a few units on the fade, damn dawg, you one dumb ****. Wouldn't be suprised if your asian,
        OH NO THE ****ER IS BACK AGAIN.....CANT YOU BLOCK HIS IP OR SOMTHING :lost: :thx: :toss: :pud:
        ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
        NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
        MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
        CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by LeBronJames View Post
          OK mother****er, we've all been taking your **** for weeks now, but when you talk about my race that's the last straw. **** you peckerwood. No one gives a **** about your insight, so get the **** out. why don't you got to another forum racist ass cocksucker.

Comment

Working...
          X