"Q" one up for the Cavs IN-GAME thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
    taking o90 in 2H, have a feel that this game busts out a little bit, hoping to middle here! GL guys!
    This game is near impossible to watch. The offense is offensive. Will either team hit 60 points after 3 quarters????

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
      This game is near impossible to watch. The offense is offensive. Will either team hit 60 points after 3 quarters????
      no shyt what was I smoking :bitching: :boog:
      :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
      -Big Pimpin-

Comment

this game is as ugly as a mud fence
        ...toke on...

Comment

no shyt what was I smoking :bitching: :boog:
          theres always double OT

:drunk:
          ...toke on...

Comment

The NBA must've absolutely LOVED Van Gundy's comment with Bowen at the line with about 1:15 remaining in the 3rd quarter which he joked (in an obvious reference to the Sopranos finale):

"They need to make the screen go black"

Stern will eat that one up... :laughing:

Comment

and somewhere Limp Entrepreneur is sitting on the can with his pants around his ankles sobbing uncontrollably

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
              ...toke on...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RahStahMan View Post
                  and somewhere Limp Entrepreneur is sitting on the can with his pants around his ankles sobbing uncontrollably

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
                  thats where you're wrong my friend, he posted over...(could still go over, just had to put this disclaimer in), but he probably took under, cuz dont forget, whatever he posts, he does the opposite of...this is why he hits 80% of all his plays...

he doesnt hit 100% because the 20% misfires represent those lapses when he forgets to do the opposite of what he posted.

so if he posted over..that means he played under, but being that it was posted, and he hits 80% that means he played what he posted, only that he didnt, because to play what he posted means he wont hit 80%, so in reality he really played the over, even if its what he posted, though he plays opposite what he posted....and oh no...i've gone crosseyed. :nuts:
                  :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                  -Big Pimpin-

Comment

thats where you're wrong my friend, he posted over...(could still go over, just had to put this disclaimer in), but he probably took under, cuz dont forget, whatever he posts, he does the opposite of...this is why he hits 80% of all his plays...

he doesnt hit 100% because the 20% misfires represent those lapses when he forgets to do the opposite of what he posted.

so if he posted over..that means he played under, but being that it was posted, and he hits 80% that means he played what he posted, only that he didnt, because to play what he posted means he wont hit 80%, so in reality he really played the over, even if its what he posted, though he plays opposite what he posted....and oh no...i've gone crosseyed. :nuts:
                    :beerbang:

80% LMAO
                    ...toke on...

Comment

Damn you sideshow Bob:bang:
                      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
                        ...toke on...

Comment

at least theres a bit of suspense at this point.
                          CMON CAVS!!!
                          ...toke on...

Comment

Truly painful to watch.... Cavs shooting 35% & under 12% from 3 pt land. This sucks :blackeye:
                            Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

the spurs are playing tough D but lets not overlook the fact that of the Spurs 27 made shots 9 have been 3 pt (9/18 50%)
                              ...toke on...

Comment

wtf!

leborns inexperience shows at the absolute wrong time

to the hole bro. damn
                                ...toke on...

Comment

Working...
                                X