Ron Artest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron Artest

This guy is getting into so much trouble. First he leaves his dog starving and now hitting a female. This guy is something else. By the way, Does anyone have sources about Artest is good for tomorrow match against Indiana?
    Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Ohh ****, nevermind fellas. I just read the front headlines of yahoo! sports. He's been excused by the Kinds indefinitely. What a joke. Another Dennis Rodman in the making...:puke:
    Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

I laugh when teams pick up guys like Artest.

What has Artest done to help Sac? Exactly. They stink.

Then there's T.O. What did he do to help Dallas that any other average Joe NFL caliber WR couldn't have done? Zero.

The list goes on....but I can't remember offhand one instance were a team picked up a "thug" or a "sideshow" like these clowns and it led em to a championship.

It's the owners/GM's faults if you ask me. If teams would stop picking up these losers and PAYING them, maybe they'd realize they aren't so cool and that 95% of the human popluation thinks they're worthless jackasses. And if not, at least I wouldn't have to see them on TV acting like one and hear about it every time they take a dump.

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
        but I can't remember offhand one instance were a team picked up a "thug" or a "sideshow" like these clowns and it led em to a championship.
        Good point....I go to school @ FSU and the other nite I was at a club for a friends b-day and PK Sam was there acting "thuggish" and he was on the elevated DJ booth where my friends party was at, throwing off money during the "make it rain" song with his boys.

All I kept thinking was I can't believe this guy has a super bowl ring:nuts:
        "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

As far as I know, only Bill Bellicheck can change players with attitudes that ****ty. Which is why the Patriots rule and will always have a shot at the superbowl as long as Brady is around!
          YTD 2007 + 3.5 units (Posted plays only)

NCAAB : 4-1
          NBA :
          NHL : 1-1
          MLB :

One unit is $50

Comment

Artest did behave himself longer than I thought he would. I think he made a full year with going Ron Artest. What a wack job. :nuts:

Comment

Artest is from queensbridge, the biggest housing projects in america, QB STAND UP!
              Record since my ban was lifted October 15 2008

NCAAFB 20 - 11
              NFL 21 - 6 - 2 :thumbs:
              NHL 7 - 9
              SOCCER 1 - 4 <---this will improve
              MLB 1 - 1
              NBA 7 - 5
              NCAABB1 - 0

Comment

Originally posted by Personified View Post
                Artest is from queensbridge, the biggest housing projects in america, QB STAND UP!
                I don't think other Queens natives respect this guy. After the brawl at Detroit, Rafer Alston said something like "Back in the day they use to throw glass bottles and swing bats at us..Someone throws a cup at me, I'm laughing at that"

Comment

Working...
                X