X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATB Tuesday Picks...

5 Units...

Indiana +4.5

Indiana has dropped 5 straight games in a row. Looking for them to pick up a win here as they continue on a 4 game road trip. Sacramento has excused Ron Artest from the team indefinitely due to domestic violence with a female. Sacramento is having major problem this season on and off the court. With Ron Artest criticizing about the team lack of defense and Mike Bibby being placed on the trading block, this team has gone into ****s from here on out. You can stick a fork in it because Sacramento is pretty much well done for the season.

GLTA :thumbs:
    Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

GL ATB, might tail you on this one.
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

GL Bro :beer2:

Comment

Adding...

1 Unit...

Indiana ML (+165)

That will be it for tonight.

BOL to everyone else...:thumbs:
        Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Wooohoo! Damn was that a close one, ****! Glad I got the +1/2 point! Saved my ass forreal. Excellent night fellas. Would have been better if I got a piece of that ML, but oh well. Can't win all of it.

:jiggy: :beerbang:
          Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AddictedToBetting View Post
            Wooohoo! Damn was that a close one, ****! Glad I got the +1/2 point! Saved my ass forreal. Excellent night fellas. Would have been better if I got a piece of that ML, but oh well. Can't win all of it.

:jiggy: :beerbang:
            good job with Indiana.. wish I would have gotten the half point.. I guess I'll take a push considering Indiana was down by so much early
            Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Way to go bro!:thx: Shiite, I need to tail you now. I've just been treadin' water this week. Keep it up.
              NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

Working...
              X