• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wsox08's NBA Tuesday

Indiana Pacers +4 (+100) 3 units

Los Angeles Lakers +2 (-104) 1 unit
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Indiana -3 2H 2 units

looks like the double OT will kill LA +2..
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

I had to pull OT at work today tired as hell. I was driving home real fast to catch the 2nd half bet, but when I got home login into my account and placed my bet for Indiana 2nd half, right when I hit okay, the line closed. Damnit! :bang: Oh well, glad you got it while you had the chance. We need Indiana to stay solid here and start putting some points on the board.
      Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Broke even on ya didn't it? Sorry about that. That 1/2 point would have helped ya at this point. At least you profit small tonight, its all that matters. Nice hit on the 2nd half BTW. Man, I can't believe I missed out on it by a second! Oh well, onto tomorrow bro...

:victory:
        Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AddictedToBetting View Post
          Broke even on ya didn't it? Sorry about that. That 1/2 point would have helped ya at this point. At least you profit small tonight, its all that matters. Nice hit on the 2nd half BTW. Man, I can't believe I missed out on it by a second! Oh well, onto tomorrow bro...

:victory:
          I'll take the small win and move on to tomorrow. Thanks.. Good hit w/ Indy +4.5..
          Overall Records

Comment

Working...
          X