Overs 0-1 -1.1
    Unders 3-2 +0.80
    Moneyline Favs: 2-1 -0.10
    Moneyline Dogs: 0-0

Taking:
    Minnesota -1.5 -115
    Portland +6

Good luck to all!

On Minn as well. KG has been throwing up triple doubles lately like its routine.

Waiting to pull the trigger on Portland, scary play but that line stinks.

GL tonight

Comment

I said it last night that this line would stink....especially if the Spurs covered against the Clippers.

Spurs in an absolutely HORRIBLE scheduling spot tonight (4th game in 5 nights)....and they did nothing to win or cover last night except show up. The Clippers absolutely sucked ass from start to finish.

Grab a small piece of the ML too. Portland wins outright IMO.

Comment

Like Portland as well, but going to hold out for a move back to 6.5.

Comment

wow 4th game in 5 nights... brutal. good insight.

+240 looking tempting...

Comment

Originally posted by rjp View Post
            Like Portland as well, but going to hold out for a move back to 6.5.
            Good idea. I don't see any reason you won't get it. I can actually get a +6.5 now, but I'm being stubborn and waiting on that book to go to +7.

If history is any indicator, they will....although I don't have all night to wait. Tuesday is bowling/poker night, lol

Comment

I like the Timberwolves, but I wouldn't touch the Spurs game with a 10 ft pole. The points are good insurance, however as Portland plays relatively well at home. GL Kevin and all you others!

ozz:beerbang:
              YTD 2007 + 3.5 units (Posted plays only)

NCAAB : 4-1
              NBA :
              NHL : 1-1
              MLB :

One unit is $50

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                Good idea. I don't see any reason you won't get it. I can actually get a +6.5 now, but I'm being stubborn and waiting on that book to go to +7.

If history is any indicator, they will....although I don't have all night to wait. Tuesday is bowling/poker night, lol
                Where can you get 6.5 at? I can only get 6 at my outs, but there's still 3+ hours left before tip off.

Comment

Lookin for that 7 too, gotta get my $$$ back they took from me yesterday. :blackeye:

Comment

I got the +6.5 at SIA...

Comment

Love these. GL

Comment

Winner winner chicken dinner nail biter style! Woot!

YTD 15-13 -0.30
                        Favorites 3-0 +3.00
                        Underdogs 7-9 -2.9
                        Overs 0-1 -1.1
                        Unders 3-2 +0.80
                        Moneyline Favs: 2-1 -0.10
                        Moneyline Dogs: 0-0
                        Last edited by Kevin; 03-07-2007, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Nothing Like a 2 OT Game to get the Blood Pumping......:beer2: ..Congrats$$ on Minny and get Portland Also..Congrats$$
                          Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Portland wasn't ******* around tonight. They should have won that game. I'm not sure if it was Nate McMillan was calling corner threes for Martell Webster and Ime Udoka on play stoppages or if Brandon Roy was just hesitant to take the shots. Brandon Roy is fun to watch, no doubt. Travis Outlaw made some clutch plays tonight.

:beerbang: :beerbang:
                            “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

nail biter but we get there

Comment

Working...
                              X