Blazers/Spurs 2ndHalf

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blazers/Spurs 2ndHalf

No play yet for me. It is currently at Spurs -7 so you're basically betting on whether or not the Blazers will win the game. I'm thinking about middling and betting Spurs -7 but morally that is a bad play for me as a Blazer fan. My gut is telling me to ride it and bet Blazers +7.
    “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

I'm staying away from it. I would have bet the Over 92 but I think I'll stay away from this half altogether.
    “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

i have the blazers with you. depending on the size of your bet. you could try and middle for some.

i made a small under play in the 2nd half. only because i have a small play over 180 for the game. looks like a descent shot for a middle.

good luck sir

Comment

got a push in the 2nd half, dead under until the berage of 3s late by the spurs. please just 1 middle i ask for.

Comment

Working...
        X