X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Rod's Humpday Hoops

YTD: 8-3 6.68 units

Boston +6 -106 2 units

Also leaning to the Tor/Mem under, but I think it will go up some more before game time. Good Luck everybody!!:thumbs:
    NHL YTD: 22-18-1 +7.55 units

Adding:

Mem/Tor u211.5 +102 2 units

I have to think that Sam Mitchell will be harping on his players to play some defence tonight, after the terrible showing last night in Washington.

Comment

Adding:

Seattle +3 -105 1 unit

Comment

GL :thumbs:

Comment

Thanx JML, gonna try one more:

GS -2 -101 1st qtr 1 unit

Comment

I wanna play Golden St too, but I probably won't. It just looks so rediculous for them to be such a big fave over anyone, that I would have to lay the points. I mean I know Anthony is out, but i believe if he was in, Denver would be favored by a few.....so is he worth 9 or 10 points? I don't think so, and something stinks there, and I think GS is the right side because of it....but at the same time I don't like playing against teams who's star player is out cause it usually moves the line too much (like Atlanta tonight who was -1 before Joe Johnson was confirmed out).

Anyway, hope you get it.

Comment

I think GS would have been favored by atleast 2 to 3 if Carmelo is in, with Denver on a b2b and also the way the Warriors just handled the Pistons in Detroit. I'm just gonna stick the 1st qtr bet though and hope the get the early jump on the Nuggets.

Comment

You might be right....but until then GS has been so bad, and the public just loves Denver so much that I figured they may be a small fave if he were playing. Not saying it would have been a good line, lol, just that I thought they may be favored.

Comment

Working...
                X