• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATB Wednesday Picks..

2 Units Each...

Memphis +8

Memphis/Toronto - Over 211

Don't underestimate Memphis here. They are the kind of team that will wake up and bite you hard in the ass. Especially with their offensive caliber, this team will try all their might to keep this game close as possible. Both teams are horrible at defense, so the Over here should take its toll.

GLTA :th:
    Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Adding...

2 Units...

Seattle/Philadelphia - Over 193

Both teams are fighting for playoff position spots here. Looking foward for both team trading baskets back and forth all night long.

GLTA :thumbs:
    Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AddictedToBetting View Post
      Adding...

2 Units...

Seattle/Philadelphia - Over 193

Both teams are fighting for playoff position spots here. Looking foward for both team trading baskets back and forth all night long.

GLTA :thumbs:
      :huh: Seattle's fighting for a playoff spot? Anyway GL ATB.
      NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

Originally posted by Ming the Merciless View Post
        :huh: Seattle's fighting for a playoff spot? Anyway GL ATB.

Seattle is actually not that far away from getting into the number 8 slot in the Western Conference. If Seattle start playing consistent good basketball and start winning games b2b, there is actually a chance for them to get there. Nothing is an impossible if you give it your best. That's my 2 cents...
        Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

What do you think about Philly? I like them -3 tonight.
          NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

Adding...

2 Units...

Seattle +3

IMO, Philadelphia is a very streaky team. Seattle is going on a b2b night with no rest. I don't think Philadelphia has anything going for them anymore. Playoff is out of the question for them. They are too far behind to catch up and knock Orlando from their 8th spot seed. If I had to play, I'll take Seattle and the points. Ray Allen is back in the lineup and Rashard Lewis has been playing great basketball lately without Allen. Since both guys are healthy at this point, I don't think they can afford to lay down anymore games, especially on the road. As of right now, every games counts and they need as much wins as possible if they are planning on going to playoffs. With a win over New York last night, they should take that as a confident booster.

Last play for the night...

BOL to everyone :thumbs:
            Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ming the Merciless View Post
              What do you think about Philly? I like them -3 tonight.
              LOL, looks like I just explained it from my post above...:thumbs:
              Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Good Luck ATB, I'm thinkin' about adding Seattle as well, but I'm on the other side of the Mem/Tor total. :thumbs:
                NHL YTD: 22-18-1 +7.55 units

Comment

Toroto really needed this one after the 3 game slide....man is Memphis bad.

GL with the rest ATB :thumbs:

Comment

1-2-1

Bad night. I knew my streak will end somewhere this week. I'm not feeling anything else tonight. Guess we'll pick it up tomorrow.

Ya fellas have fun and GL the rest of the night...
                    Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X