• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Wed 3/7

Atlanta +4
    Boston +6 (-107)
    Miami pk (-105)

2 units each

Wiz are a pretty weak road team, and the Hawks are always under rated. I think there is alot of money to be made in spots like this....where the public loves one team, and thinks another "sucks", and the line looks fishy. There's probably good reason for that....

Boston is a tough home team, and every game they play at home always seems to come down to a final shot, when Pierce plays that is. Houston is hit or miss. I believe this line is rediculous because of the return of Yao....as if he's Wilt Chamberlain or Kareem Abdul-Jabaar or someone. He's an nice player who obviously presents match-up issues, but he's till just Yao. I'll take the points.

Chicago is another team who is hit or miss. They're also another team who is relatively unimpressive on the road more times than not. Miami may be looking to avenge the ass whoopin Chicago put on em opening night in front of their home fans, and I still think Miami has very good value right now, as the public and oddsmakers are over valuing the loss of Wade....and now Kapono. I still don't see how the Bulls are going to stop the seeming rejuvenated Shaq, and Miami still has a ton of solid players around him, maybe not spectacular, but solid.
    Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 03-07-2007, 06:23 PM.

Indiana +11 (-109)

2 units

Comment

GL :thumbs:

Comment

Nice call on the Hawks Stif, I thought that line was too good to be true. :beerbang:
        NHL YTD: 22-18-1 +7.55 units

Comment

Working...
        X