Thursday Spurs/Kings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Spurs/Kings

I'm really excited for this game. Spurs have won 10 in a row, 8-2 ATS in those 10 games. The Kings, however, have won 4 in a row, 5-1 SU in their last 6, 3-1 ATS in their last 4 and 4-2 ATS in their last 6.

As for the total, 3 of last Spurs 4 games has gone under and the last 2 Kings games has gone under.

The last time the Spurs played at Arco, Brent Barry called it a "hockey game."

Spread has gone from Spurs -5.5 to -6.5, total has dropped from 194 to 193.5

My play:

Kings +6.5

Will be back for a 2ndHalf play and maybe a play on the total before the game. I may even put another play on the Kings and count it as 2 on my record. Not sure why I'm stepping in front of this runaway freight train known as the Spurs but I'm going with the Kings in this one.
    “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Kings :thumbs:

Comment

**** it I'm playing this:

Sacramento +350
      “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

No 2ndHalf play from me here. Kings pissing me off. When you're relying on "Scoreless" Corliss Williamson to provide the majority of your offense, you are in big trouble. They need to go to Kevin Martin like every play. And the Kings giving all the Spurs these second chances is killing me. If you put a gun to my head I'd bet Kings +4.5 and under 96.5 (only to back up my plays) but I've put enough money on this game tonight and I watched the Spurs come back and beat my Blazers the other night when we were obviously playing better basketball than they were.

Comment

Big Losses tonight.

Taking a break until the Tourney.

Comment

Working...
          X