No announcement yet.

Sunday NFL Football Picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yea, and "these picks" are just one of the many things that make this forum head and shoulders above the rest.

Anyone can pick all the faves, which is alot of what you get at other forums. Here you actually get some insight as to why the dogs might be the right play....instead of everyone just sucking everyone else's ass when they lay too many points with all the faves and play all the overs and and win because of some stupid flukey ass plays.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirates38 View Post
      not kevin in specific....

Im goin oppo,, and ill cya back on this thread after the day is over
      Good thing too...:glass:

BOL on those today Kevin!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
        Oh yea, and "these picks" are just one of the many things that make this forum head and shoulders above the rest.

Anyone can pick all the faves, which is alot of what you get at other forums. Here you actually get some insight as to why the dogs might be the right play....instead of everyone just sucking everyone else's ass when they lay too many points with all the faves and play all the overs and and win because of some stupid flukey ass plays.
        LMAO.
        Go Boilers!
        thru 2/3

NCAAF ’20 215-187-5 +75.19
        NCAAF ’21 200-169-7 +37.80
        NCAAF '22 239-216-14 +24.41

NFL ’20 128-110-8 +50.21
        NFL ’21 94-102-3 -15.37
        NFL '22 186-165-9 +54.63

NCAAB ’21-22 908-771-42 +196.07
        NCAAB '22-23 510-488-9 -43.13

NHL '20-21 171-154-2 +42.97
        NHL ’21-22 223-241-5 -65.79
        NHL '22-23 153-149-3 -21.97

NBA ’20-21 241-223-7 +11.97
        NBA ’21-22 282-266-6 -1.93
        NBA '22-23 225-246-9 -94.88

Comment

2-1...so yah

Comment

Originally posted by Pirates38 View Post
            2-1...so yah
            What's your point, 2-1 = profit. So you were wrong.

Comment

I'm right here waiting pirate. Looks like Kevin was pretty good huh? Keep lurking and you can back you talk up with your record.
              NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

He is only banned for like 3 days. Hopefully he comes back with a not holier than thou attitude. $20 says he won't make it cause he feels he is better than everybody here. Not goodHe is allowed back on 9-12. Just enough time for us to get thru week one without his 4 posts of holyier than thou
                If its fun, do it

Comment

People crack me up on this site. Nice work Kevin, gl tonight
                  NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                  NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                  NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                  NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

let him post so I can fade

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

lmao........how do you really feel stif.....i personally have always thought it was BB's MLB plays after June 2nd when the sun went down and the street lights came on, but no before the first fire fly appeared that made this place head and shoulders above the rest.......:beerbang:
                      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by yomonte View Post
                        He is only banned for like 3 days. Hopefully he comes back with a not holier than thou attitude. $20 says he won't make it cause he feels he is better than everybody here. Not goodHe is allowed back on 9-12. Just enough time for us to get thru week one without his 4 posts of holyier than thou
                        he's not welcome at Circus Circus.....:beerbang: :beerbang:
                        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

****, he ain't goin' to Circus Circus is he , ****
                          If its fun, do it

Comment

Yea Kevin, you big dummy, lol. No way Buffalo or Green Bay compete today. Just no way.

Guess I should have taken GB myself, as that was one of the first ones I picked out to play as soon as i saw the card, but I was a puss. Thought they had too many injuries.

Took the ******* Browns instead :puke:

Comment

Yea Kevin, you big dummy, lol. No way Buffalo or Green Bay compete today. Just no way.

Guess I should have taken GB myself, as that was one of the first ones I picked out to play as soon as i saw the card, but I was a puss. Thought they had too many injuries.

me too:bang:

Comment

Cowboys fans everywhere thanks the Browns!
                                :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                                -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Working...
                                X