NFL with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL with flmmkrz

Out of time so write ups will be very short.

Chiefs + 3.5 @ -110 to win 2 units

Texans are the sexy offseason pick, thats a lot of new parts coming into this offense and a defense that wasn't anything special last season and hasn't improved vastly. Huard is stready and will do enough to win this game. So i'll take the comfort of the +3.5 bought the hook here but I dont think i'll need it.

Broncos - 3 @ -101 to win 1 unit

Bills d wont be as tough this year, Lohsman still a question mark to me and i'm having to lay very little to get the much better team here.

Pats/Jets o40 @ -125 to win 1 unit

Bought this down a bit but both teams should be scoring on each other frequently in this one.

Bears/Chargers u43 @ -110 to win 1unit

2 tough d's so scorings at a premium

Seahawks -5.5 to win 1 unit

Better in every facet of the game and at qwest, my boys take care of biz at home in a big way.

If these do well I'll be backing the the cowboys in the late game.

GL everyone

adding

Jags -7 @ -125 to win 1 unit

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
      Out of time so write ups will be very short.

Chiefs + 3.5 @ -110 to win 2 units LOSS -2.2 units

Texans are the sexy offseason pick, thats a lot of new parts coming into this offense and a defense that wasn't anything special last season and hasn't improved vastly. Huard is stready and will do enough to win this game. So i'll take the comfort of the +3.5 bought the hook here but I dont think i'll need it.

Broncos - 3 @ -101 to win 1 unit LOSS - 1.01 unit

Bills d wont be as tough this year, Lohsman still a question mark to me and i'm having to lay very little to get the much better team here.

Pats/Jets o40 @ -125 to win 1 unit WIN + 1 unit

Bought this down a bit but both teams should be scoring on each other frequently in this one.

Bears/Chargers u43 @ -110 to win 1unit WIN + 1 unit

2 tough d's so scorings at a premium

Seahawks -5.5 to win 1 unit WIN + 1 unit

Better in every facet of the game and at qwest, my boys take care of biz at home in a big way.

If these do well I'll be backing the the cowboys in the late game.

GL everyone
      the hawks game was a typo it was a 2 unit play but for my record here i'll keep it a single unit play

Jags stink - 1.25 units

will tally at the end of the day cause my final play of the day

Cowboys -6 @ -105 to win 3 units

Like them in a big way, gmen are gonna be a bad team this year.

Comment

Cowboys bailed out a mediocre day

+ 3 cowboys
        + 1 + 1 + 1 the 3 games I already noted above

-2.2 - 1.01 -1.25

4-3, + 1.54 units

Comment

Originally I planned on taking it easy today cause at least the Bengals/Ravens game was pretty close but in the end I said screw it and went at it pretty good. Should make the games pretty exciting tonight lol

Baltimore + 3 @ -124 to win 2 units
          Baltimore +125 ml x 1 unit
          Baltimore -3.5 @ +230 x 1 unit

Ogden might be a question mark but Cincys oline is going to be a problem and there are few teams in the nfl that wont take advantage of that and this one might be the best at taking advantage of it. The ravens should be able to score frequently enough and im looking for McGahee to put on a show tonight.

Arizona + 3.5 @ -105 to win 2 units
          Arizona ml + 176 x 1 unit
          Arizona -3.5 @ + 270 x 1 unit

The cards play was simply a matter of I like what the cards did in the offseason. Their oline will still not be great but improved and edge should be able to move around enough to make Leinarts day easier. With the weapons he has at wideout he doesn't need much of an easier day. On defense the cards have some talent while I believe Smith is going to struggle which should allow the cards to focus on Gore.

Comment

GL flmmkrz like Baltimore:beerbang:
            NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

with you on baltimore and Zona flmmkrs, lets win some! Good Luck
              NFL YTD: 6-7 -1.5 units
              MLB YTD: 1-5 -5.5units
              NCAAF: 1-0 +2units

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
                Originally I planned on taking it easy today cause at least the Bengals/Ravens game was pretty close but in the end I said screw it and went at it pretty good. Should make the games pretty exciting tonight lol

Baltimore + 3 @ -124 to win 2 units
                Baltimore +125 ml x 1 unit
                Baltimore -3.5 @ +230 x 1 unit

Ogden might be a question mark but Cincys oline is going to be a problem and there are few teams in the nfl that wont take advantage of that and this one might be the best at taking advantage of it. The ravens should be able to score frequently enough and im looking for McGahee to put on a show tonight.

Arizona + 3.5 @ -105 to win 2 units
                Arizona ml + 176 x 1 unit
                Arizona -3.5 @ + 270 x 1 unit

The cards play was simply a matter of I like what the cards did in the offseason. Their oline will still not be great but improved and edge should be able to move around enough to make Leinarts day easier. With the weapons he has at wideout he doesn't need much of an easier day. On defense the cards have some talent while I believe Smith is going to struggle which should allow the cards to focus on Gore.
                well I took it up the ass tonight. The oddest night of betting I've had in a hella long time, might be my worst.

Baltimore screwed with a bogus call, then by horrid play calling

Zona deserves to win and they get fawked in the 3 minutes by a combo of gutless playcalling on both sides of the ball.

and a special shout out to Casey Jannsen for blowing Docs great game in detroit.

Zona ends up a push as I win the +3.5

and lose 4.48 units on baltimore, 1-5 woohoo

Comment

Working...
                X