Clear All

Oakland!!!
    Can you believe I got a future bet to win the SB at 200/1
    10 to win 2000
    Haha, what a joke...

I'm liking the Vikings though, got em at 60/1

Pretty good day so far.

Comment

Total collapse by the Lions. They will score a lot of points but their defense is a joke.

verified, I dont think the Vikings have a good enough offense even to make the playoffs, but gl.

Eddie, what a great win. I pushed on my bet but who gives a ****, I wouldnt care if we won by 2. Great to start the season off 1-0, I think we can go to Philly next week and have a chance to win.
      NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
      NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
      NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
      NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post

verified, I dont think the Vikings have a good enough offense even to make the playoffs, but gl.
        Damn, you don't even want to give them a wild card spot?
        You could be right, but I always thought they had a real strong offense, and now they are pretty mediocre.

Comment

Huge interception by Detroit that could wrap that game up....

Also Chargers are going to cover...

Hope everyone had a good afternoon...gl tonight

Comment

and the raiders realize their the raiders

Comment

Bolts

2-0 so far....let's go Dallas :beerbang:

Comment

as bad as most teams looked today i don't know how you can say anyone won't make the playoffs. Redskins looked like complete ass today along with a bunch of other teams. Vikes can make the playoffs in what is shaping up to be an atrocious NFC this year. Name for me 1 team outside the Bears that is worth a **** week in and week out
                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Glad I layed off TB. That team has no offense whatsoever. They will be in last place with Atlanta all year long.

Comment

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
                    Glad I layed off TB. That team has no offense whatsoever. They will be in last place with Atlanta all year long.
                    lmao...how the winds change...i was just reading about an hour and a half ago in some thread someone said how great garcia was going to be for the bucs this year when they were up in the 1Q. I agree with you, though.
                    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Minnesota murdelized, murdelized I said, "the Atlanta Worfless Ass Falcons No Less". So he comes from the Worfless Ass Detroit and tries to win as many ass that fkn "I hate dogs just wait and see, I'll prove it" Vick ass and now Harrington is going to make Atl better. Hows come he didn't make Detroit better. I know why
                      If its fun, do it

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                        as bad as most teams looked today i don't know how you can say anyone won't make the playoffs. Redskins looked like complete ass today along with a bunch of other teams. Vikes can make the playoffs in what is shaping up to be an atrocious NFC this year. Name for me 1 team outside the Bears that is worth a **** week in and week out
                        We didnt look great but we didnt look like ass. We ran the football for 200 yards and would have had a lot more points if WR's didnt drop balls. JC was a little nervous today and over threw a few guys but we didnt look like ass today. We shut down the Fins running game and besides that lucky TD right at the half, they were shut down all game.

Carolina looked awesome today. Didnt watch it but followed gametracker and they totally shut down the Rams offense and scored a bunch of points.

It is week 1, a lot of teams struggled due to mostly early season jitters.

I just think Minnesota doesnt have enough weapons on offense to compete. Compared to the Redskins offense, they are nothing. No one would take the Jackson over Campbell. We have Cooley, Moss and Randle El who had 165 yards rec today and they have ???. Then we have Portis and Betts who I will take over their rb's although AP looks like a keeper for sure.

Vikings defense is going to carry them as I think the Redskins defense will carry them. It is shaping up to be a competitive season.

Comment

When your an Atl fan, you exspect to lose. Comes with the territory. fkn worfless bitches
                          If its fun, do it

Comment

LIONS are going to the Super Bowl!!! Wooohooo 1-0 I'm celebrating..:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                              Name for me 1 team outside the Bears that is worth a **** week in and week out
                              D will still be good, but no running game, and Grossman still a huge risk to be an INT machine.

IMO seattle can make some noise, and before the Cowboys inexplicably let go a veteran CB (Glenn) to an already shaky 2ndary, I thought the Boys can too.

maybe they still can. but thats the NFC.

maybe FF's right, with all the sloppy play, even the AFC didnt look too hot, right now it looks like the Colts and the Patriots are head and shoulders above everyone.
                              :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                              -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Working...
                              X