giants/cowboys discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• giants/cowboys discussion

I'm leaning cowboys tonight, but just wanted to see what the forum thinks.:beerbang:
    Houston rocks today.
    NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

I like the Boys too... got them in as a pick'em in a 6 pt. teaser. Pats took care of business, time for the Boys to do the same.
    “A goal is a dream with a deadline.”

--

Daddy's Posted Records (Updated on 9.10.07 @ 11:00 PM PST)
    1 Unit = $25

NCAAF >> (3-5-0) -$62.50

NFL >> (4-3-0) +$61.75

2007 FOOTBALL = -$0.75

Comment

I'm not sold on Dallas this year. I think I will take the 7 points and enjoy the game without any worries of Dallas covering that huge number.
      NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
      NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
      NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
      NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
        I'm not sold on Dallas this year. I think I will take the 7 points and enjoy the game without any worries of Dallas covering that huge number.
        At least your skins got a win. I'm glad the eagles lost, sorry birds flyers and low.
        NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

At first look I like the Cowgirls, but Eli has had good starts to seasons the past two years. Plus Dallas still sucks on defense, NY should be able to hit them deep.
          NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Giants ML is a good bet.

I got (am getting) slaughtered today, though.

Comment

i'm predicting the giants win outright. too many people have counted them out.

Comment

thinking of playing the over 44.5
                any others playing the over under tonight

Comment

Originally posted by rjp View Post
                  Giants ML is a good bet.
                  :beerbang:
                  Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Cowboys all the way at home....Gmen blow....DD win for Dallas, IMO....GL!

:beerbang:

Comment

How many games did the spread matter in today?

The Buffalo game.

Just pick the winner. Don't worry about the stupid -7 or whatever it is. If you take Dallas and they win but it happens to be one of those games where it matters, just get em next week.....but capping the game to take NYG +6 or NYG +7 just because you think it's a large number to overcome, even though you think Dallas probably wins is a huge mistake.

I have no opinion on the game (which is probably good after the way this ****ty day went), so it doesn't matter to me who wins. Just trying to help.

Comment

Dallas -6.

No tiki to bail his ass out anymore. This is all Eli and Eli blows. Not to mention that I am not a fan of their defense. TO puts on a show for his fans tonight.

Comment

Working...
                        X