Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Night Ingame....

NYG & 1sth under....
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Plax!!
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

:jiggy:

:bang:

6-0

Comment

looking good thus far for the NYG backers. Eli looking very poised. botched XP....ugh. you get the feeling that's gonna come back to haunt them...
        MLB '09 YTD (9-1-0) +11.36 Units

Comment

Lol @ Cowgays

Comment

Hey might wanna cover Witten

Comment

Under looks really good right now

Comment

Aside from giving up big 3rd downs, the Giants D looks decent. Eli has looked good, IMO Toomer should have been able to get his toes in. Sucks because that missed extra point could play in the Giants 1sth +3.5. Hopefully they can have a nice long drive to start the 2ndq.

Comment

i am on the NYG tonight at +6............

anyone have any thoughts on my Bengals? I personally like BAL tomorrow because i don't think the Bengals can stop anyone or will have the patience to run the ball consistently.
                  I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Love the Ravens tomorrow, FF....wrong team favoured IMO....Bengals defence blows, and they have O-line issues I hear....that Baltimore defence will be good, and Mcgahee should have a big game....love getting a FG in that one!

Cowboys look like the better team to me....aside from one long bomb...Giants suck ass.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post

anyone have any thoughts on my Bengals? I personally like BAL tomorrow because i don't think the Bengals can stop anyone or will have the patience to run the ball consistently.
                      I like Cincy. I could see Chad Johnson having a Moss-like performance and BAL is 1-4 ATS last 5 vs. Cincy. Looking forward to seeing Rudii Johnson vs. Willis McGahee.
                      “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

TD Cowboys!! Barber is a TD machine
                        “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
                          Lol @ Cowgays
                          :hide:

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerAndy View Post
                            I could see Chad Johnson having a Moss-like performance
                            How do you see that? Moss had 200 yards and 9 catches. Nobody does that against Baltimore. Baltimore's defence is insanely good, and they were the 6th best defence against the pass in 2006. It could happen...because Palmer and Johnson are great players...but there's no real evidence to suggest it will happen against the awesome Ravens defence.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post

That extra point is gonna screw me, plus another score screws my under. Sweet. I don't want to jinx it but Eli looks damn good.

I like the Ravens as well, & am not sold on the Bengals at all defensively. I would think the Ravens will be able to wear Cincy down, & they have the defense to combat the Cincy offense. Even so I lean over.....

Comment

Working...
                              X