• Show
Clear All

• monday night football

Week One

Best Bets (1-0)(+3.00 units)
    Strong Plays (2-1)(+1.80 units)
    Regular Plays (3-1)(+1.90 units)

Overall (6-2)(+6.70 units)

I am very happy with my start to the NFL season. I did have to best bets, but Washington was a push and I am not going to count pushes in my record, what is the point? I picked up right where I left off last NFL season and that is a good thing since I am down a little bit in the colleges. Not happy with my Dolphins starting out 0-1. I went against them in one of my best bets and got the push. If they had to lose the game, they could of at least lost by 4.

Two Monday Night Football games for week one. Both plays are going to be regular plays. I like these games, but am not in love with them and there is no point in giving back my first weeks winnings.

Baltimore +3 vs Cincinnati (regular play)…………Not sure what is wrong with these Bengals, but this team should be much better than what they have shown recently. They have a ton of talent, but something is just missing. Players getting into trouble off the field does not help. They are really hit or miss on both offense and defense. Cincy is capable of destroying this team if they put it all together, but I doubt we see that. Baltimore knows how to play defense and defense is usually ahead of offense this early. Baltimore has always been just a decent QB away and last year they found their man is McNair. Got a new running back to change things up as well in McGahee as well. I am almost talking myself into a bigger play here, but I won’t. Greed kills. Baltimore 20-13.

San Fran -3.5 vs Arizona (regular play)…………..Gut feeling here that San Fran is going to surprise to people this year, especially at home. Arizona not as horrible in recent years either, but they are still Arizona and they are on the road. Probably two dead even teams here, but I really think home field makes a huge difference in this game. I should of grabbed this game when the line was three, but I don’t think it will make a difference as I see them winning by at least a touchdown. I read some stat as well about San Fran at home in the division and it was pretty good. I don’t recall what it was though, but that is not why I am taking them, but it did help.

I can certainly live with a split tonight. I don’t see me losing both games, and I feel I have a chance to win both. Either way, I will have a positive outcome after week one of the NFL and feel pretty good about week two coming up.

Good Luck Everybody!!

With you on Baltimore Mark, good luck tonight
    NFL YTD: 6-7 -1.5 units
    MLB YTD: 1-5 -5.5units
    NCAAF: 1-0 +2units

Comment

Working...
    X