Monday Night Football...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Night Football...

Didn't get a chance to post my picks for yesterdays games due to computer problems, but I ended up going 6-4 +1.5 units.

Tonight there are two monday night games which I think will both be pretty good matchups. Division rivals are the best to watch IMO.

Baltimore getting 2.5 points on the road vs a banged up Cincinnati that hasn't looked good even going back to last season. Baltimore's defense is always good to say the least and I think Mcgahee will make his presence known on monday night football. Defense will prevail in this one, My play: Baltimore +2.5(even) x 2 units

The Arizona - San Fran game will probably be a little closer since both teams are pretty evenly matched. I think Arizona's D will try and get pressure on Smith early to make san fran rely heavily on Gore. If they can keep Gore to a merose performance and hold their ground on the corners, then look for ARZ to win this game outright. I do think the teams are pretty even, so if the ARZ D cant befuddle SF then it might become one sided...
    My play: Arizona ML +155 x 1 unit
    NFL YTD: 6-7 -1.5 units
    MLB YTD: 1-5 -5.5units
    NCAAF: 1-0 +2units
Working...
X