• Show
Clear All

• Nfl Mnf 9/10

ATS 4-7 (-5.64 units)
    dog ML 0-5 (-5.00 units)
    total 4-12 (-10.64 units)

Baltimore +3

2 units

Defense wins games. Cincinnati has none once again as far as I can tell. Admittedly, it's so hard to tell in week 1 what each team is going to be for this year, but every year lately the Bengals draw lines they shouldn't because of all the hype that surrounds them and loudmouth Johnson, and because the public loves an explosive offense....yet just about every time they face good teams, they lose. I'm assuming Baltimore is a good team this year, because I have no reason not to at this point.

SF 49ers -3.5 (+100)

3 units

Begin laughing now....SF is IMO going to win this division. It starts tonight by dismantling the Cardinals who have won like 2 road games in the last 10 years. OK, that's a little bit of an exaggeration, lol, but they are B-A-D on the road until proven otherwise. Arizona might have a few weapons, but SF is all around more solid, and I don't think Arizona is going to have much success stopping Frank Gore. Home teams that can run the football and play solid defense are almost always a solid bet when the line is this low. I'm not afraid of the hook, the spread rarely matters anyway.

And the associated ML play with Baltimore:

Baltimore Raisins ML +130

1 unit

GL Stif
    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

GOOD LUCK:toast:

Comment

GL...turn it around tonight! :thumbs:

Hope you win both those Ravens plays! :beerbang:

Comment

GL tonight tho I'm on the other side of your SF pick. I am also way against the SF will win the division comment. Zonas been everyones sexy pick for the last few years now without the pressure I see them coming in 2nd behind the best team in the nfc period imo Seattle, let alone this division.

Comment

GL Stif

Comment

GL Stiffy... we are on the same page tonight:celebrate:

Comment

What a joke, the refs wanna be famous!
                :bang: 1 unit = 100 CAD

NCAAF
                14-19 -1115

NFL
                4-4 -260

MLB Playoffs
                1-1 0

NHL
                3-5 -175

Comment

Tell me about it. Awful

Comment

i can't believe how piss poor SF was on offense tonight. I am beginning to wonder if Alex Smith can be added to the long line of overhyped QB's who never get past being pedestrian at best.
                    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                      I am beginning to wonder if Alex Smith can be added to the long line of overhyped QB's who never get past being pedestrian at best.
                      I think it could be the case. Both these teams are sucky, don't believe the hype. Feel ;like I got jobbed on the Ravens game...
                      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Working...
                      X