GM's MNF Week 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM's MNF Week 1

It is great to see two MNF games on like this. They should do this 3 or 4 weeks out of the season, I think it is great.

I have struggled with the early game. Baltimore is the better team and will finish with the better record but Cincy should come out fired up. It is really a toss up but I am going to take the team with the better defense and a team with a much improved running game.

Baltimore +3 -125 (1.50 units)

I like Arizona tonight but undecided whether to take the ML +165 and/or the Cards +3.5

I will be back later with that play. GL guys.
    NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
    NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
    NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
    NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

GL GM like it:beerbang: Skins go down next monday. Are you going to the game:beerbang:
    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
      GL GM like it:beerbang: Skins go down next monday. Are you going to the game:beerbang:
      Skins +7 next week

I will be there next week....Cant wait!!!

Comment

Gl Gm

Comment

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
          Skins +7 next week

I will be there next week....Cant wait!!!
          I will be the one kicking your ass down the steps.:out: LMAO
          NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

LOL I will be wearing my #26 CLINTON PORTIS jersey...

Gl boys, Go Ravens

Comment

If the Cardinals line didnt move up to 3.5 for me, I probably would have taken the ML but I am going to take the 3.5 points and hope for a close one. It very well may be won by an overtime fg for San Fran.

Add:

Arizona +3.5 (1.50 units)

Comment

gm you gots some big stones.......... your really going to wear a portis jersey in philly????your serious??? listen forget the tazer and pepper spray....... i would go with the para ordinance ( para carry) smallest 45 cal on the market,conceals very easy:beerbang: nothing hits like a 45:beerbang: man about ten years back we went down too see the skins vs philly......... the bus ride home for my pal was not very good, on the way out he and a eagles fan were kinda going back and forth, out of no where the guy turns and sucker punches my friend bob,broke his ****en nose before any of us could react the dude ran..........trust me go with the 45 you will be happy you did:beerbang: that aint no joke,, their is a reason they have a judge on site..........needless too say i have not been back to philly for a game..........if i want to see the skins it wont be in philly........no offense to any birds fans here,just looking out for a fellow skins fan:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by EddieP View Post
                  gm you gots some big stones.......... your really going to wear a portis jersey in philly????your serious??? listen forget the tazer and pepper spray....... i would go with the para ordinance ( para carry) smallest 45 cal on the market,conceals very easy:beerbang: nothing hits like a 45:beerbang: man about ten years back we went down too see the skins vs philly......... the bus ride home for my pal was not very good, on the way out he and a eagles fan were kinda going back and forth, out of no where the guy turns and sucker punches my friend bob,broke his ****en nose before any of us could react the dude ran..........trust me go with the 45 you will be happy you did:beerbang: that aint no joke,, their is a reason they have a judge on site..........needless too say i have not been back to philly for a game..........if i want to see the skins it wont be in philly........no offense to any birds fans here,just looking out for a fellow skins fan:beerbang:
                  I have gone to Philly to see the Skins play probably 6 times in the past 12 years. I have been harassed every time I go down there. Never got to the point where I got into a fight and never hope it does. I will continue to wear my Skins gear, gotta support my team.

The thing is I will never go to Philly and sit in the upper deck and see a game. I would only sit in the LL where it is much better. Eagles fans are probably the worst fans in the league when it comes to rude behavior but I dont think it is as bad as people say it is.

I am a Phillies and Flyers fan and dont have a hard time dealing with Eagle fans.

I expect some drunk older fella to run his mouth at me, it wouldnt be right if it doesnt happen.

HTTR! Lets go 2-0

Comment

Working...
                  X