MONDAY NIGHT In-Game >>>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by emv01 View Post
    What a utter joke..I don't even feel like watching the next game..That was unreal
    dagggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggerrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrr

I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

• wow, wtf. brian billick is absolutely brutal. i mean, if i were a balt fan id be breaking tv's. they threw over 40 times, thats just amazing. stupid arse

Comment

• billick is a joke.... poiund the ball in

Comment

• LOL as for the next game, i've never seen a back screen thrown to a TE

lets go Cardinals and UNDER :beerbang:
          :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
          -Big Pimpin-

Comment

• what does everyone think of DQ changing their logo? you just can't do that.....would be like Mcdonalds lowering their "M" and putting some curb feelers and maybe a spider tatoo on it......

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
              brutal.

Baltimore deserves to lose.
              4 plays from the 2.
              3 plays from the 5.
              No TD.

Although, that pass interference shoulda been a TD, and tie game but still....
              Not to mention the five or six turnovers. Surprising it was that close considering all those turnovers.
              a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
              Sides: +17.4 units
              Totals: +0 units
              In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
              Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

• in two weeks of football, i have now lost any faith that the league is not corrupt and there is not a predestined outcome to all games...

wow

just wow

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                  dagggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggerrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrr
                  didn't know you were a washington wizards fan :beerbang:

Comment

• I just dont get it at all.

How do they put these people in these jobs to make this kind money who look like they have no clue what to do.

Was Billick trying to make Boller look like a Hero, that would appear to me to be the case.

All he really ended up doing was potentially lose his job, If I am the owner I am doing the post game news conference and giving Billick the option or resigning or being fired, your pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by hodown View Post
                      wow, wtf. brian billick is absolutely brutal. i mean, if i were a balt fan id be breaking tv's. they threw over 40 times, thats just amazing. stupid arse
                      And it's not like McGahee wasn't having success.
                      It is crazy.

I'll be on the Browns plus a bunch of points next week....

Comment

• I dont want to watch this next game either. Totally got ripped off with my bet on Baltimore.

I didnt know a coach can be that stupid. Boller should have said **** it, were running it anyway.

I am so glad I am not a Baltimore fan, you think I am pissed now, I would be a whole lot more mad if they were my team.
                        NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                        NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                        NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                        NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

• complete horse**** playcalling at the end of the game....BUT....if we didn't have that phantom pass inteference call, we wouldn't be discussing the playcalling....what a ****ed up way to start the night..

Comment

• Win, lose or draw, it sickens me to see a ref be able to influence the outcome of a game like that.

Offensive pass int? BS

Comment

• Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
                              I dont want to watch this next game either. Totally got ripped off with my bet on Baltimore.

I didnt know a coach can be that stupid. Boller should have said **** it, were running it anyway.

I am so glad I am not a Baltimore fan, you think I am pissed now, I would be a whole lot more mad if they were my team.
                              should have gone to TROY SMITH in the clutch............:beerbang: :beerbang:

Comment

• Originally posted by Pow View Post
                                in two weeks of football, i have now lost any faith that the league is not corrupt and there is not a predestined outcome to all games...

wow

just wow
                                lol come on now.... let's not go off the deep end.... refs make mistakes... in every game... occasionally a mistake will be made at the end with everything on the line... it's easy to see whats going on from the television with slow motion and replay.... its not so easy during live game speed action

Comment

Working...
                                X