What the....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the....

....**** is going on here? These 2 games tonight have collectively had the worst officiating in the history of the NFL. These fools make the guys who officiated Super Bowl XL look like hall of fame caliber.

#69 just held the piss out of a SF guy, no call, then Leinart runs for 20 yds. Drive should have been over....but no, Arizona gets a free TD.

And that offensive P.I. call on the tying touchdown in the Ravens game? ******* brutal. I think it was pretty clear the CIN/BAL game was fixed in one way or the other....this one I think the refs just suck.

In any case, worst officiating ever. I hope they all get fined and suspended. Ruins the NFL even more than Mike the weasel Greenberg broadcasting.

I got fawked in both games. Cincy was a joke, all those turnovers and it took the refs handing them the game for them to win it. BS

Zona was just piss poor for both sides but love the gutless calls made by the zona staff. How bout trying to win the game instead of backing into the win and hoping playing prevent would be enough.

To add insult to injury I was on the blue jays and their bottom of the 9th, 2 out 3 run lead collapse. 3 games and 3 bets all done in within the last minute. I'm owed some betting karma for this

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
      I got fawked in both games. Cincy was a joke, all those turnovers and it took the refs handing them the game for them to win it. BS

Zona was just piss poor for both sides but love the gutless calls made by the zona staff. How bout trying to win the game instead of backing into the win and hoping playing prevent would be enough.

To add insult to injury I was on the blue jays and their bottom of the 9th, 2 out 3 run lead collapse. 3 games and 3 bets all done in within the last minute. I'm owed some betting karma for this

I'll second the betting Karma...Was on the Jays myself...Now I know why I quit while I was ahead in bases..It's game like that, that make you want to go nuts..I had a hard time not going completely nuts today..But luckily there is always tomm and that is the key to winning, putting your bad beats aside..But on a side note **** that ******* referee and his yellow flag, the dude is lucky he was in Cincy and made that call and not Baltimore he might of not made it out of the stadium...:fire:

Comment

Your damn right, I thought it was a great catch by Heap.

Instead they call P.I??????

hahahaha hilarious

And the last interception was NOT an interception.

But the Ravens had wayyyyyyyyyyyy too many turnovers.

Comment

Originally posted by FearTheRaven View Post
          Your damn right, I thought it was a great catch by Heap.

Instead they call P.I??????

hahahaha hilarious

And the last interception was NOT an interception.

But the Ravens had wayyyyyyyyyyyy too many turnovers.

I agree that was bullsht PI call... but yes it was an interception.... clearly did not hit the ground.... bad break for ravens really

Comment

Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
            I agree that was bullsht PI call... but yes it was an interception.... clearly did not hit the ground.... bad break for ravens really
            Not 100% sure on the rule but didnt he catch the ball on the 1 and then fall back in the endzone? So wouldnt that make it a safety?

Either way they had 8 tries to get it in the endzone and failed on all but the one that was taken away from them by the refs. Wow wat a bad call.
            Predictem Record: (1 unit=$25)
            NHL TOTAL---> 21-17-0 (+10.47 units)
            CBB TOTAL---> 21-21-1 (-4.72 units)
            CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
            NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0
            ---------------------------------------------------
            2010 TOTAL--->42-38-1 (5.75 units)
            2009 TOTAL--->198-177-9 (+7.62 units)

Comment

Originally posted by Leafs3113 View Post
              Not 100% sure on the rule but didnt he catch the ball on the 1 and then fall back in the endzone? So wouldnt that make it a safety?

Either way they had 8 tries to get it in the endzone and failed on all but the one that was taken away from them by the refs. Wow wat a bad call.
              true, bad coaching by Billick in that last minute. McGahee makes how much over his contract length, 40 mill? 3 shots at 2 yards and you dont let him try and punch it in. Hell even Musa was running well put it in his hands let him try but forcing balls into tight spots is tough on Boller and asking heap to snag a bullet from 2 yards away isn't easy either. He wanted a stud back and he used him terribly

Comment

yea throwing twice from the five yardline with your back up qb doesnt really sound like something i would do either. Also, bollers throw to the corner for darling was terrible, he threw it late. had him open if he lead him to the corner, but thats why he lost his job to begin with. Just a weird game. They had their chances so you cant really emphasize the offensive PI call too much although it was a crap call.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
                  I think he caught it in the air, but once he hit the ground he trapped it on the turf.

I dunno doesn't really matter now, anyway.

They had no right being within a TD with 6 turnovers.

Comment

Originally posted by Leafs3113 View Post
                    You have to go into the end zone on your own accord. If your momentum takes you into the end zone, it's not a safety. The rule is designed specifically so great plays like Myers made don't get ruled as safeties and penalize him for making an outstanding play.

The Heap call was an absolute atrocity. The Bengal defender was grabbing Heap's shirt and Heap gets called for it ? Terrible. Heap's reaction was priceless when he mouthed, "Who's it on?"

Comment

I agree. Baltimore had 2nd and goal at either the 2 or the 1 1/2 yard line and plenty of time on the clock. Why not run?

But, while i disagree with the playcalling, it was all after the fact. The catch by Heap was good one and the game should have been tied, provided they were able to make the extra point. I had them at +3, so at that point there's like a 95% chance i get either a win or a push, with the outside chance the Bengals win in OT with a TD and I lose anyway.

I thought the last interception was good though (the one that bounced off Heap and was intercepted to end the game). I didn't see the ball hit the ground on that one, but the one earlier in the game I thought clearly dragged along the turf while the Bengals guy was trying to secure it.

I mean ****....talk about picking the right side and losing. When a team is -4 in turnover ratio, they statistically have like a 5 or 10% shot of winning by NFL historical results, plus not only don't they win, they're usually blown out by that point....yet the Ravens had forced OT if not for that pathetic call.

I LMFAO when SF came back and won too. Didn't do me any good cause I had -3.5, but it served Arizona right to lose. #1 because they shouldn't have been in position to win anyway, and #2 because they let SF just move like 50 yards before they even tried to play any defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                        I LMFAO when SF came back and won too. Didn't do me any good cause I had -3.5, but it served Arizona right to lose. #1 because they shouldn't have been in position to win anyway, and #2 because they let SF just move like 50 yards before they even tried to play any defense.
                        But you can't say the Niners shouldn't have been in any position to win either....I mean they had what...120 yards of offence before that drive. Both teams were bad, but the Cards were slightly better on offence (James over Gore), and dominant on defence. But yeah....It came down to the Cards playing too conservative at the end on defence....like WTF....they had totally dominated SF's offence all night, so I can see why the coaches were happy to make the Niners try an 85 yard drive....but play your regular pressure defence for ****s sake. There is nothing more frustrating than watching a prevent defence. My least favourite thing about football.

Weird night overall, and we should all move on!
                        lol
                        :bang:

Comment

Sure the Niners should have been in position to win, because they were winning when that just absolutely horrible holding penalty was completely missed, and Leinart was able to run for 20 or 30 yards then on the same play, setting up the short TD. It was 3rd down and pretty long to begin with, on that play....back em up 10 more and I highly doubt they convert.

I never said SF played well, just that they were already winning, and Arizona's go ahead TD was bogus because it was set up big time as a result of a missed call that was so obvious. I mean ****, the O lineman had the defensive guy in a half nelson as he was trying to round the corner towards the QB, LOL. How can all those officials miss that?

Comment

I did notice that hold live....you are correct on that! lol Just horrible. Still, they might have got the FG for the tie though (5 yards to get in range)...and the way the Niners offence was playing (without a prevent).....well, who knows? I just feel the niners got very, very lucky to win that one, and I'm sure they do as well. But hey, if Zona pulls it out, they woulda been "lucky" too I guess. lol. Bad game overall...

Another thing that hasn't been mentioned is the fact Harris fails to fall on the fumble in the endzone at the end , which would have ended the game for the Cards....doesn't get much more bone-headed than that....I mean fall on the f'ing ball, dude. Brutal.

Comment

Stiff your right on so many levels, especially when its a missed and/or blown call and last night there was one of each. Now, at the same time like JML said the cards should have fell on the ball in the endzone and the game was done.

I hate when a game is won or lost due to a call on the field. Ya ya people mke mistakes but cmon its their job to officiate a game and the job should be done right. My one thing i ask in refs is to not take the game out of the players hands. The ravens call was trully a ref taking a play and dictating what the end result of the game was. What happened to the reciever getting the benifit of dought when both players are fighting for position even though this really doesnt come into affect here since Heap really didnt even touch the guy.

I went 1-1 and felt robbed in both games even with the split since i had ML on both aswell. Ravens score on 1st and goal inside the 5 or 8th and goal inside the 5 and they get that gme into ot. Blown call or not they had plenty of shots and time to get it done and failled to do so.
                              Predictem Record: (1 unit=$25)
                              NHL TOTAL---> 21-17-0 (+10.47 units)
                              CBB TOTAL---> 21-21-1 (-4.72 units)
                              CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
                              NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0
                              2010 TOTAL--->42-38-1 (5.75 units)
                              2009 TOTAL--->198-177-9 (+7.62 units)

Comment

Working...
                              X