Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 2 NFL Football Systems Picks

YTD: 0-2 0% -2.20 Units

Favs: 0-0 0% (Home Fav 0-0 Road Fav 0-0)
    Dogs: 0-2 0% (Home Dog 0-2 Road Dog 0-0)

Over: 0-0 0%
    Under: 0-0 0%
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    System # 71.9%YTD Average (07 Season 07 %)
    System 1: 69% (0-0 %)
    System 2: 67% (0-2 0%) Cleve +7 Tenn +7 TB +3.5 AZ +3
    System 3: 73% (0-0 %)
    System 4: 70% (0-0 %) Cleve +7
    System 5: 65% (0-0 %)
    System 6: 70% (0-0 %) Tenn +7
    System 7: 67% (0-0 %) Cleve +6.5 Tenn +7 AZ +3 Miami +3.5 TB +3.5
    System 8: 90% (0-0 %)
    System 9: 68% (0-0 %)
    System 10: 65% (0-0 %) N.O. -3.5
    System 11: 76% (0-0 %) N.O. -3.5
    System 12: 70% (0-0 %)
    System 13: 67% (0-0 %) Cleve +7
    System 14: 90% (0-0 %)
    System 15: ??% (0-0 %) AZ +3
    System 16: ??% (1-1 50%) AZ +3 Miami +3.5 TB +3.5 Cleveland +7
    System 17: ??% (2-0 100%) Miami under 40
    System 18: ??% (0-0 %)
    Playoff System: Have to dig up the notes
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cleveland +7 5 Systems
    Tenn +7 3 Systems
    AZ +3 4 Systems
    TB +3.5 3 Systems
    N.O. -3.5 2 Systems
    Miami +3.5 2 System
    Miami under 40 1 system
    All Plays for one unit
    Cleveland +7
    Tennessee +7
    AZ +3.5
    Miami +3.5
    Miami under 40

BOL This week
    BB:thumbs:

PS I don't have time to post the systems and yes I'm too lazy! I'm sure if you look around you might find them! I think I posted them somewhere before. Just numbered them from 1-16.
    Last edited by Billy Barooooooo; 09-16-2007, 02:12 AM.
    "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

There's the old Billy.

GL with your plays :beerbang:

Comment

lol well sort of the old Billy would be preaching anti public and line movements!!! So I guess I grew up a little bit!!!! :nuts:

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

A quote from a very wise man. "I like trends, somes call it a system, I call it trends" - Carl Childers

From Sling Blade :cheers: GL my brother
        If its fun, do it

Comment

UMHMM I SURE DO LIKE ME SOME FRENCH FRIED POTATORS UMHMM HMMM:boog:

Comment

LOL Billy, I was'nt sure folks in the north , well, kinda like the Andy Griffith show LOL. I was on holiday in Queens NY and when I mentioned the Andy Griffith show, I might as well been talking about grits no ****. That nervous hospital was none other than Millidgeville just outside of Macon Ga. They have the biggest criminals and fkd up heads in the world there. Its a real bad place to land. OMG its bad. World renowned for the folks in it.
            If its fun, do it

Comment

Also one of favororite jokes was told in that movie. "Two fellers was peeing of a bridge. One says the waters deep. I believe one of the fellers was from Arkansas...get it". Great movie to say the least. SI went 0-3 on their email to me. I'm sure you got the same email. I think N.O. is the best bet on the board second only to Cincy
              If its fun, do it

Comment

LOL YO you crack me up!

SI Hmm I think they cut me off the list! I did go to the site and after 30 min found the article. 0-3 yep! Anti public lol whatever!!!!

BB

Comment

Billy, just between me and you and the fence post, your missing the best time of your live not coming to Vegas. We're a motley crew to say the least. But we have the best time and to add the high roller room at the Hilton. Do what ya gotta do man. I'll even let you kick me in the balls LMAO. My goal every years is to see ya down under man.
                  If its fun, do it

Comment

C'mon guys, lol. You know as well as I do that 1 week doesn't make a season....and that anti-public always starts a season slow till the oddsmakers catch up :beerbang:

The public got absolutely drilled in the NFL last year, after starting strong for the first 2 weeks

I know this, because I was down big last year too, just like this year, after week 2 (the week i was in Vegas and my NFL plays sucked that weekend plus the weekend before), and I ended up at about +100 units for the year.

Now granted I don't play all anti-public in the NFL either, but, it's sure as hell a good starting point....and from what I can tell here, every one of these system plays is anti-public with the exception of N.O....which oddly enough clashes with 2 of the other systems that say to take T.B.

BTW, I know which article you're talking about. I get it too. I thought the guy was right on with his thinking, and it's clear he knows his ****. That thinking works like a champ after the first couple of weeks, and if i remember correctly that guy hit over 60% last year. Not too bad. Kinda unfair to bash him after 1 week I'd say, lol.

BTW, Miami is probably my best bet on the board this week IMO.

In any case, GL....and I do like seeing what these systems predict. I just wish I knew what the basis was behind em. I forgot, and I can't exactly just buzz back over to the other joint and check for em in Admin, LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                      C'mon guys, lol. You know as well as I do that 1 week doesn't make a season....and that anti-public always starts a season slow till the oddsmakers catch up :beerbang:

The public got absolutely drilled in the NFL last year, after starting strong for the first 2 weeks

I know this, because I was down big last year too, just like this year, after week 2 (the week i was in Vegas and my NFL plays sucked that weekend plus the weekend before), and I ended up at about +100 units for the year.

Now granted I don't play all anti-public in the NFL either, but, it's sure as hell a good starting point....and from what I can tell here, every one of these system plays is anti-public with the exception of N.O....which oddly enough clashes with 2 of the other systems that say to take T.B.

BTW, I know which article you're talking about. I get it too. I thought the guy was right on with his thinking, and it's clear he knows his ****. That thinking works like a champ after the first couple of weeks, and if i remember correctly that guy hit over 60% last year. Not too bad. Kinda unfair to bash him after 1 week I'd say, lol.

BTW, Miami is probably my best bet on the board this week IMO.

In any case, GL....and I do like seeing what these systems predict. I just wish I knew what the basis was behind em. I forgot, and I can't exactly just buzz back over to the other joint and check for em in Admin, LOL

Don't worry Stiff I have a anti system in there for you! Play against the public that is over 70% on the road team. I think its system 16!
                      So far we have AZ Miami Cleveland and TB!
                      BB:nuts:
                      Last edited by Billy Barooooooo; 09-15-2007, 05:50 AM.

Comment

I updated the above! Right now 4 sides and 1 total! Still looking at the NO/TB game!

BOL

Comment

GL Billy
                          NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Working...
                          X