• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beyond's NFL Week 2 Picks!

YTD: 0-0-0

NFL Week 2 Picks

St Louis Rams v San Francisco 49ers
    St Louis didnt look as good as many expected them to be last week - The whole offense looked rusty - The loss of Orlando Pace will hurt them in this game however. The way I look at it though the reason why they looked rusty was just lack of game time during the pre-season - Stephen Jackson hardly played in the pre-season. This can only get better with more game-time. San Fran were lucky to get away with a win last week. Although Gore didnt rush for much last week I expect him to get over 100 yards easily here against the Rams D. In the end though I believe this one could be a good scoring affair. But I cant see this Rams team losing 2 games back to back.
    Picks: 3 * St Louis Rams -3 @ -110 & 3 * Over 44.0 Points @ -110

More to come..
    Soccer 2011 Picks - YTD: 67-0-45 Profit: £267.10

Tampa Bay Bucs v New Orleans Saints
    Both teams coming off losses last week. The Bucs are likely to be without Cadillac Williams which will hurt their running game. Also Drew Brees enters this game with a record against Tampa of 3-0 he'll be looking to build on that whilst using last weeks loss as motivation. I cant see the offensive combo of Joey Galloway and Garcia doing the same amount of damage as Peyton did to the Saints last week. I believe the Saints would make the necessary adjustments in their secondary in preparation for this game. I'll go with the Saints here and just put last week loss as just a bit of rust.
    Pick: 3 * New Orleans Saints -3.5 @ -110

Comment

Detroit Lions v Minnesota Vikings
      Both teams coming off nice wins last week, but one would have to question the quality of the opposition these two faced. Atlanta was terrible against Minnesota whereas the Raiders werent too bad till they faded away in the end of the 4th quarter. I think this Lions team looks good this season and could quite possibly challange for an NFC wildcard spot. I believe this is going to be a good test for the Vikings as well I dont think anyone expected them to lose at home last week against the Hawks. Minnesota holds the wood over Detroit winning their past 10 meetings. But like I said this Lions team is a new team and running in a Mike Martz offense with quality recievers It will be an interesting game to watch - If Detroit does get a few scores on the board quick I doubt Minnesota would be able to keep up with them.
      Pick: 3 * Detroit Lions -3 @ -120
      Last edited by BeyondTheGame; 09-16-2007, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Miami Dolphins v Dallas Cowboys
        Last week Dallas were just lethal on offense but on Defense they looked pretty bad espically with that bad secondary - I believe thats going to come under fire from Trent Green and the Dolphins today if they can manage to hold on to the ball. The Dolphins didnt play too badly against the Redskins - what it pretty much came down to was some poor time management and players not holding onto the ball! Trent Green didnt look too bad for the Fins. Although the fins have a great defense though I still can see the Cowboys getting a few points up here. I reckon this game has a good chance of getting a nice score up here due to the Cowboys weak secondary and their Offense.
        Pick: 3 * Over 40.0 Points @ -110

Comment

Working...
        X