Cincinnati at Cleveland
    Pic: Cleveland +7

San Francisco at St Louis
    Pic: St Louis -3

Indianapolis at Tennessee
    Pic: Indianapolis -7

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

GL Thor
    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Thanks..Birdsfan..Thanks...BOL on Tonites game..!!

1st Of All Sorry for Bad Day Sunday..2-3...YTD...13-5-2...I was Sick and Just Posted the Early Games on here and Played the Whole Card ..But went 2-3 Here..Really Sorry I Missed Posting the Late Games Because I Really liked Arizona... and Kansas City and Oakland were Way to High of a Dog for Early in Year...IMO...and Took the Steel your Signs Team in the Sunday Nite Game...But Did not Post Them (New England)....Took Medication and was Out until 9:30 that Nite...So Really Sorry...Enough of That Crap So...

Washington at Philadelphia

Pic: Philadelphia -6 1/2

Pic: Washington/Phildelphia...Over 38 1/2***

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!

***Note...I REALLY Like Total on this One..Books are Going from Low Scoring from 1st Week from these Teams...Best Play on Board Tonite and I'm Playing it with some Extra $$$...BOL to All..!!
      Last edited by Thor24; 09-17-2007, 05:59 PM.
      Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

GL..tonite Thor :beerbang:

Comment

GL Thor..... I know the feeling of a bad NFL weekend as well... Very Nice Overall record though :beerbang:

YTD

CFB
          7-3-1
          +4 UNITS

NFL
          3-6
          -4 UNITS

Comment

Working...
          X