Comment

• Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
      Wtf
      Janikowski has an insane leg.

That is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by homedawg View Post
        I'm not bitching....
        well I'll show you a little more respect than you've shown me. Congrats on the day you had :beerbang: and I'm really not interested in your input on my betting style or what I have to say in the game day thread. If my complaining is an issue and it seems to be with a couple people commenting then I'll simply not do so in the game day thread.
        Last edited by flmmkrz; 09-16-2007, 06:52 PM.

Comment

• dallas over Bears next weeks,, bears suck ass:beerbang:

MLB 24-13 :thumbs:

Comment

• This is why you never should bet on a team that is coached by Norv Turner. What a horrible start
            NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
            NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
            NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
            NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

• The Chargers got lucky early. I just hope they still let Rivers throw the ball some, we cant rely soley on LT, Let rivers turn it lose, I dont think the NE D is really that good.

We shall see.

Comment

• Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
                well I'll show you a little more respect than you've shown me. Congrats on the day you had :beerbang: and I'm really not interested in your input on my betting style or what I have to say in the game day thread. If my complaining is an issue and it seems to be with a couple people commenting then I'll simply not do so in the game day thread.

I'm not asking for respect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just want to win, and I want others to win!!!!!!!!!

bitchin' over a player, or team, is just wrong!!!!!!!!!!

you are just on the wrong side, if that **** happens......move on!!!!!!!!!!!!

GL to you:beerbang:

Comment

• Man. Pathetic display by SD. Goodnight to them and I will now turn on the baseball game and hope Boston gets me some of the money back I will lose on SD tonight.

Comment

• fck the chargers!:beer2:
                    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

• **** the hot lookin' chick next door...:cheer:

Comment

• LMAO! the ref just punkd someone on the Pat's D on national TV.

he said, "no holding penalty, the defender was overpowered."

Ed Hockeley (spelling?) neutering the Pats defender! LOL classic
                        :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                        -Big Pimpin-

Comment

• Anyone checking lines out for week 3? Houston+5 @ home vs. Indy has sucker bet written all over it. Indy on the road is an official fade from me, just grabbed it. SF catching 9 @ Pittsburgh is a play from me, ML too when it somes out. Pitt has had it easy, the SF D is better than advertised. F this game I'm cappin' :beer2:
                          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

• Yea, instead of letting Tomlinson run it on 3rd and 1, just let Rivers throw the ball. Norv Turner, you are a ******* horrible coach.

I really hope NE wins this game 41-0.

Comment

• where's the sdc d:dunno:

Comment

• Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
                                Yea, instead of letting Tomlinson run it on 3rd and 1, just let Rivers throw the ball. Norv Turner, you are a ******* horrible coach.

I really hope NE wins this game 41-0.
                                I'd take that, at least the under would come in LoL. Stupid not to hedge some of my Chargers, but at least I'm coming out of today making a profit regardless. Definitely the wrong side from the get go, but they could have value 2ndh if they don't score.
                                Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Working...
                                X