X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mnf #2

NFL YTD 8-4
    MNF YTD 2-0

Well thought I had the chargers pegged.....guess not, at least that is encouraging for my Donkeys'

Tonite I am pounding the Over 39. Think the Eagles are going to be fired up to improve on the mistakes of the past week vs the Pack...therefore the scoreboard is going to get lit up...as the skins try and keep up:beerbang: I am still deciding if this game is worth taking a side.

BOL to all!
    Last edited by BoKnows; 09-17-2007, 11:16 AM.

GL Bo
    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

War Sparrow baby!!......you guys let MISSST come into your house and take a dump on your field. What's up in tubberville nation? GL!
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

TX Bird!I am hoping for a ton of pts out of your boys!!!!Gl to you and them!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          War Sparrow baby!!......you guys let MISSST come into your house and take a dump on your field. What's up in tubberville nation? GL!

Ohhhhhhhhhhh the pain!!Funny thing is we dominated the game again in stats but the main two Score and ...TURNOVERS...10 TO's in 2 games will kill a season just like that, we are now 117th in the country in TO margin. This bodes well for the next 4 weeks, with LSU, UF and Arkansas. Tuberville is losing his mind, and making me lose mine. :flush: A stellar 0-3 ATS.

Comment

Working...
          X