Strong Plays (1-1)(-0.20 units)
    Regular Plays (0-2)(-2.20 units)

Overall (1-5)(-9.00 units)

FOR THE YEAR

Best Bets (1-2)(-3.60 units)
    Strong Plays (3-2)(+1.60 units)
    Regular Plays (3-5)(-2.50 units)

Overall (7-9)(-4.50 units)

What a nightmare this week has been so far. I have sucked. I have really sucked. Almost impossible to do worse than what I have done so far and with my history of these Thursday/Sunday/Monday night games, it does not look good for me. My thinking could not have been more off than what it was this Sunday. Cleveland scoring 51 and beating the Bengals seems almost impossible and who would have had picked the Saints to start off 0-2? I am very, very confused right now. What else can I say.

Philadelphia -6.5 vs Washington (strong play)……………..Eagles always seem to save their best for the Skins. Washington not all that great, or at least beating Miami was not impressive since the fish have started out 0-2. My gut just tells me McNabb due for a great game and what better time than in front of the home folks on national TV. I really feel this line should be at least 7.5, so I will gladly jump on it at under a full touchdown.

Good Luck Everybody!! I know I need some right now.

Good Luck, also like the eagles in this one... McNabb is due for a breakout :beerbang:
    NFL YTD: 6-7 -1.5 units
    MLB YTD: 1-5 -5.5units
    NCAAF: 1-0 +2units

Comment

GL Mark!!:beerbang:

Comment

Updating record...........

Best Bets (1-2)(-3.60 units)
        Strong Plays (3-3)(-0.60 units)
        Regular Plays (3-5)(-2.50 units)

Overall (7-10)(-6.70 units)

Is it possible to do worse in one week? One win and SIX LOSSES! Am I the only one that got crushed this week? How could I be so completely wrong on so many games? I get the feeling I am reverting back to my old self. Good in college.....bad in pros. Back later this week with my picks. I might do them early this week so I don't think about the games to much. It might be real easy to over think these games right now.

Comment

Working...
        X