Fire Phillip Rivers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Phillip Rivers

Did anyone see the charger patriot game.....how sad was that game........boy o boy...that game just showcased how ****ttty phillip rivers really is......STupid managers first get rid of BREES and not get rid of MARTY.......when even tohugh they lost consecutive playoffs...but the players loved him and respected him.....

BUT SERIOusly GUYS....RIVERS JUST SUCKS SOOOOO BAD>...its unbelievable.....what did thje execs see in him anyway.....granted his young...but if they had brees.they would have had a one two punch with LT.....instead during the game rivers everytime had the ball made mistakes killin all of the momentum from the chargers......its not how great pats d is...no RIVERS..does SUCK THAT BAD,.....like i mean u knew patriots would win....but at least make the game exciting to watch.....if i were the execs i would even get rid of rivers to get favre or someonne.....

keep in mind the san diego o line is preetty damm good.....

what do you guys think??:bang:
    DISCIPLINE AND SELF CONTROL....WILL HELP YOU CONQUER THIS GAME CALLED SPORTS CAPPIN.

MONTH OF APRIL
    MLB STRONG PLAYS=9-2
    MLB REGULAR PLAYS= 3-2

MONTH OF APRIL
    NBA- 2-4

i'd take rivers over grossman ANY day of the week...

Comment

ask the Saints how brees is doing this year

not doing horrible, but they arent lighting it up either but going all monday morning QB on us isnt relevant or worth it.

Chargers played

1) last year's NFC champ (doesnt mean much but their D is stout)
      2) New England (loaded, cheated, and loaded)

came out 1-1.

wouldnt panick just yet.

phillips job isnt to win the game, his job is to trent dilfer his way to wins.
      :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
      -Big Pimpin-

Comment

I was unable to read your post as your name has my eyes burning. lol :eeek:

GL with whatever it says.... :beerbang:

And Welcome...

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
          came out 1-1.
          He's lucky Grossman is even worse...

He was also doomed as soon as FF drafted him in FF.

Comment

You are right Q-unit saints are not doing at all well this year.....but the fact of the matter is that when BREES given time in the pocket witth decent receivers and a decent o-line ...will work magic for you...just look at the stats last year...pretty good qb rating...one of the top in the league....and for philip rivers...he just a little dummy out there....he has not sense of leadership....yea they won alot ...you know why????its easy....just hand the ball to LT and dont fumble nor throw any interception...what happened in the most recent game when LT was a nonfactor..they tried going thorugh the air.....and when they finally caught a little of momentum... he throws a pick....deflating the whole team....even the defense....

and for grossman...yea he sucks pretty bad....lol....i wouldnt want him either.....we should of kept brees....the o-line for san diego does not look to shabby....and did u see the throws riversmade??? no velocity at all?? i love brees arm...

u know what i dont even need bress....give me a trade for seneca wallace of seattle...im sure seattle will love a trade for him...or give me byron leftwich.......as a steal....who wouldnt LOVE to come to a team and play hard and good for a superbowl contending team....

cheers:beerbang:
            DISCIPLINE AND SELF CONTROL....WILL HELP YOU CONQUER THIS GAME CALLED SPORTS CAPPIN.

MONTH OF APRIL
            MLB STRONG PLAYS=9-2
            MLB REGULAR PLAYS= 3-2

MONTH OF APRIL
            NBA- 2-4

Comment

Originally posted by Pow View Post
              i'd take rivers over grossman ANY day of the week...
              Put Griese or Orton in. They both played in Colrado! LOL.
              NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

The problem may not be that they got rid of Marty, but that they hired NORV TURNER in his place. What a douche of a head coach that guy is.

Marty can't win playoff games, but Norv can't even make the playoffs, LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                  The problem may not be that they got rid of Marty, but that they hired NORV TURNER in his place. What a douche of a head coach that guy is.

Marty can't win playoff games, but Norv can't even make the playoffs, LOL
                  Seriously...Norv was such a :ohman: signing.....why wouldn't they go with some young coordinator with new and fresh ideas like the Steelers, Cards, Falcons and Radiers did. SD could surely have had the pick of the litter with the talent they have...instead they go for someone with lots of experience, but limited success, and questionable abilities....

Comment

i totally agree with you...maybe like the coordimator of the dallas cowboys....how much do they love him over there??:beer2:

MONTH OF APRIL
                    MLB STRONG PLAYS=9-2
                    MLB REGULAR PLAYS= 3-2

MONTH OF APRIL
                    NBA- 2-4

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline is Key View Post
                      i totally agree with you...maybe like the coordimator of the dallas cowboys....how much do they love him over there??:beer2:
                      you talkin about this years coordinator?

Jason Garrett?

lol let me put it to ya this way, if jerry jones could have garrett alone in a room, he'd better hope that plastic face, is all Jones had "done".

Garrett used to be backup for the Cowboys (obviously) during their Super Bowl years, and Troy Aikman has stated before that Garrett would be the one person he trusted and confided in most professionally.

dunno what that means non-homosexually, but that endorsement alone helped tremendously in getting Garrett the O-Coord job. Plus one of the bigger reasons Norv Turner didnt get the head coaching job here in Dallas (he was frontrunner) was that he told Jerry SU that he didnt want Garrett as O-Coordinator, but maybe an assistant with lesser powers.

that might have been the deal breaker. thanks goodness!!! lol

-wouldnt be surprised if Garrett is groomed to be Cowboys next head coach, as its appealing to have the next young bright mind these days....Phillips isnt getting any younger, and Garrett's only been coaching for 3 years, so its very plausible.

sorry for the rant, but this is something I've been keeping up with. lol

if you meant last years O-coordinator, i believe it was sporano, and he's still the team i think, as for two years ago, thats Sean Payton, and everyone knows where he is!

:beerbang:
                      :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                      -Big Pimpin-

Comment

yea the offensive coo. i was talking about is Jason Garett....what a great coordinator...he knows the potential of the cowboys offense....and maximizes it to its potential.....he is waht TO needed....so lets keep TO happy tighten up that defense with newly acquired Tank Johnson....and maybe trade of some better corners.....and we have ourselves a possible Superbowl team..that could go against the PATs..lol

as for Norv Tuner....stupid stupid San Diego...what were they thinking ...GREAT....COWBOYS got lucky .....LOL...by not having NORV on their team....and i think JASON GARETT will be a better coach then NORV ANYDAY

MONTH OF APRIL
                        MLB STRONG PLAYS=9-2
                        MLB REGULAR PLAYS= 3-2

MONTH OF APRIL
                        NBA- 2-4

Comment

And plus i think the only JOB as a coach really is to have your players love to play for you...and have your players motivated....why would stupid san diego execs fire marty...everyone loved playing for him...and wouldnt u think that this year san diego would come out with a vengeance trying to win that game for their coach....and themselves....NORV is not charismatic at alll....hes just like coughlin to the new york giantse

MONTH OF APRIL
                          MLB STRONG PLAYS=9-2
                          MLB REGULAR PLAYS= 3-2

MONTH OF APRIL
                          NBA- 2-4

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
                            dunno what that means non-homosexually
                            absolutely nothing.... their relationship was completely of a homosexual nature

Comment

Working...
                            X