• Show
Clear All

• birdsfan5
    replied
    Jaws is a jackass

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    birds you missed the comentary by jaws on tv,, he said what a fine job jason did tonight at not looking down his wide outs like he did in the past...... they even showed replays on what a fine job he did........... me i want to see palmer,call it ayear and play palmer:beerbang:

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    skins fan the way i see it we prolly only gots about 4 or 5 more wins at best,atleast we are happy for tonight............ portis cant get out of his own way,the secondary blows,both lines are like a hospital ward,,,,,,,, the d as a whole cant ****en tackle ,jason boy missed some wide open guys....... to sum it up we suck,,,,,,,,,,, nice to win in philly:beer2:

Leave a comment:

• birdsfan5
    replied
    Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
    Birds, is there any reason Andy Reid doesn't just feed the ball to Westbrook? The guy was making amazing plays every time he touched the ball and he refused to run the ball on a consistent basis. It really baffled me tonight that he put the game on McNabb's shoulders and forced him to throw it 46 times.
    it baffled me too. Maybe Andy is thinking about how to get his kids out of jail.:blackeye: looks like the Lions are going to start 3-0:bang:

Leave a comment:

• birdsfan5
    replied
    Eddie the Eagles did get killed, they did not score a TD. You did not offend me at all. Skins campbell is going to cost them 3 or 4 games this year, if he looks his WR down like he did tonight.

Leave a comment:

• NittanyLions94
    replied
    Birds, is there any reason Andy Reid doesn't just feed the ball to Westbrook? The guy was making amazing plays every time he touched the ball and he refused to run the ball on a consistent basis. It really baffled me tonight that he put the game on McNabb's shoulders and forced him to throw it 46 times.

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
    lol, mybe if you make it singular.... how many 3rd and longs did campbell convert? 6, 7, 8?
    skins fan yee of little faith, why has thou wondered from the flock?:beer2:

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    birds the eagles didnt get killed,, i figured they would come back there at the end and tie things up.......the game could have gone either way...... didnt mean to offend you even though im liking the redskin victory in philly.........mcnabb cost me alot of money the past few years,i just cant stand him ................

Leave a comment:

• Skinsfan
    replied
    Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
    Fixed it for ya Skins :beerbang:
    lol, mybe if you make it singular.... how many 3rd and longs did campbell convert? 6, 7, 8?

Leave a comment:

• birdsfan5
    replied
    It has nothing to do with lossing money I can take that. I can take the Eagles getting killed. Congrats to the Skins.

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    not going to get into a pissin contest with ya birds........skins are my team,dc is where i was born,gotta pull for them,even when the skins are this ****en bad... im sorry you lost money ok?:sm:

Leave a comment:

• birdsfan5
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieP View Post
    vaf wasnt stupid tonight last i looked it was 62 percent on the birds.........just look at this forum how many guys took wash??? hell even wash fans had the game lost before it ****en started...........
    IMO make plays on what you like, not just because the public is on one team.

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    vaf wasnt stupid tonight last i looked it was 62 percent on the birds.........just look at this forum how many guys took wash??? hell even wash fans had the game lost before it ****en started...........

Leave a comment:

• birdsfan5
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieP View Post
    corn just might be a step up from donnie,,,,,, dont laugh
    I know 5 looks like he is thinking about his knee. IMO VAF is stupid.

Leave a comment:

• NittanyLions94
    replied
    Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
    LMAO Nittany Mac5 is done in Philly. It is time for Corn on the Kolb:bang:
    LOL, like Charles said, "If they're booing ya in the first quarter, you just might be done."

Leave a comment:

Working...
X