• Show
Clear All

Jaws is a jackass
    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

best qb philly ever had:beerbang:

Comment

ahhh the days of wilbert montgomery and harold carm ....... **** am i that old????

Comment

Originally posted by EddieP View Post
          ahhh the days of wilbert montgomery and harold carm ....... **** am i that old????
          LMAO:beerbang:
          NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
            LMAO:beerbang:
            ok on that note i buy you a beer and i hit the rack.......i think if we could make one team from wash and philly we really might have something:beerbang: salute:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
              Eddie the Eagles did get killed, they did not score a TD. You did not offend me at all. Skins campbell is going to cost them 3 or 4 games this year, if he looks his WR down like he did tonight.
              ????

he looked off the safeties on almost every throw dude.... Ron jawarski even highlighted it....

Please...

Comment

Campbell was terrific on Monday as a young quarterback making his 8th or 9th start in primetime. Sure he missed a couple open guys but he led the team to victory with numerous big passes. What a qb he is turning into, really couldnt be happier.

Our defense is going to win a lot of games for us and our offense can move the football.

SKINS 2-0
                NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

gm did you enjoy the game??? :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: i think i would have had a stroke if i was there live:) anyways your way more optomistic than me about our skins,,,, lots of injuries on both sides of the ball,, and i gota tell you portis doesnt have me convinced just yet,, put it this way he aint no riggo if you know what i mean........ over and under on the skins was 7 or 7.5 games,, can they prove vegas wrong??? big test with the cowgirls coming up............

Comment

gm did you enjoy the game??? :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: i think i would have had a stroke if i was there live:) anyways your way more optomistic than me about our skins,,,, lots of injuries on both sides of the ball,, and i gota tell you portis doesnt have me convinced just yet,, put it this way he aint no riggo if you know what i mean........ over and under on the skins was 7 or 7.5 games,, can they prove vegas wrong??? big test with the cowgirls coming up............
                    Well we dont play Dallas till like Week 11 but they will get 8 wins, no doubt about it. If I bet season win totals I would have pounded that. I just dont like having my money being locked up for that long.

Portis is back healthy, two touchdowns since returning and running for a lot of tough yards. Only injuries I see are on the o-line and both backups had played great.

I love this team this year. We need to take care of the Giants at home this week.
                    NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                    NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                    NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                    NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

i thought we had dallas in a week or two...........my brain or lack of does not work well anymore:beer2: to much boooozeeeeeeee:beerbang: total games over was a plus number money wise i know that much.........skins should beat the gints.......man would have been nice if i had a chunk on the money line monday night,, but i do try to avoid betting on my team,,usually jinx them..........i came into this world in dc so the skins have always been my team,,back then dc had the senators:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: **** the jazz was in new orleans then too...........:

Comment

Dont be thinkin' about dem boyz...the giants are on deck....

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                          Dont be thinkin' about dem boyz...the giants are on deck....
                          your right home dawg!!!!!!!!!! beat the gints! come on
                          skins can we get off to a 3 and 0 start??? who woulda thunk it???

Comment

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
                            Well we dont play Dallas till like Week 11 but they will get 8 wins, no doubt about it. If I bet season win totals I would have pounded that. I just dont like having my money being locked up for that long.

Portis is back healthy, two touchdowns since returning and running for a lot of tough yards. Only injuries I see are on the o-line and both backups had played great.

I love this team this year. We need to take care of the Giants at home this week.
                            gm i still say the secondary is suspect,,, really have to give donnie some of the credit for making us look decent.........donnie threw a ton of bad balls....... springs doesnt impress me either,he is always hurt one way or the other,, and he did get thrown on by a bad mcnabb..........i say jokingly mcnabb sucks, he had two bad games in a row but really he is not that bad,,,,,,,,, now he aint no jaws ,but not bad(you hear that birds??:).......... now we gotta stop manning,maybe i should go to church this sunday morning??? portis runs like he is scared.afraid to get hurt which he always seems to be,, just like springs........bring back riggo and darrell green ,**** is larry brown still alive??? skins dont have a running game right now with portis,,,,,,,,, he runs 30 yards to gain or loose 1........come on we had a second and one and couldnt run for a first down,whats that tell you...........portis gets just touched and he goes down like a lump a cu@# he is....... give him one or two more games and he will be out for the year,, dont say i didnt tell you either.............mark my words portis goes down with an injury really soon.........:glass:

Comment

if i turn out to be wrong, i will be a happy camper, and most certainly eat crow:beerbang: lets see portis the joker run for a 100 just ******* one time:nuts:

Comment

your right home dawg!!!!!!!!!! beat the gints! come on
                                skins can we get off to a 3 and 0 start??? who woulda thunk it???

:ohman: I didn't post anything about the skins winnin'...:beer2:

Comment

Working...
                                X