Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Service Plays and other Vegas bull****!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service Plays and other Vegas bull****!!!

I have noticed that other sites have posted service plays for college and the NFL! I wondered if anyone here had access to those plays and could post it Saturday and Sunday mornings!

Now, I don't know if Kevin allows such a thing, so we will need his blessing!

...and I know what some of you might be thinking, why influence newbies or anyone else with bull**** plays posted by some douche that wants your money! I assume many of you fade these plays and I thought by us knowing the plays FOR FREE it could provide an edge in our capping!

I noticed members of these forums request these services:

ATS - a favorite by the majority
    Wayne Root
    Brandon Lang
    Mike Rose
    Larry Ness
    Sebastian Sports

I'm not trying to crinkle the integrity of capping a game solely on your own! I thought by knowing about these "locks" beforehand it could help in our decision making for future games!

Tell me what you think ya bassards....
    White crushed Americans need weird energy - Robert Pollard

Rothko ... we appreciate the thought but we have removed any & all service plays or any posting of them entirely and completely. I thank you for the thought but we as a forum do not wish to have them on our forum.
    Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Meestermike View Post
      Rothko ... we appreciate the thought but we have removed any & all service plays or any posting of them entirely and completely. I thank you for the thought but we as a forum do not wish to have them on our forum.

:thumbs:

Comment

No problem, MeesterMike! I just thought I would entertain the idea! I'm sure you guys have your reasons so I'll respect'em! GL this weekend!

:thumbs:
        White crushed Americans need weird energy - Robert Pollard

Comment

BILLS... ship it

Comment

Working...
          X