*****nfl Week #3*****

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *****nfl Week #3*****

Ahhhh yes. My team, the Packers, are 2-0 to start the year. I am a huge Favre fan and love to see him be the all time winner at QB. This week we will see how good they are when the play the Chargers. At the beginning of the year, I would say that this line would be at least -10. We all know San Diego has struggled and Green Bay's defense is winning games. They got lucky in the win versus Phili. Green Bay has no running game whatsoever. I am not betting this game, but If I had to choose, I would lay the points with San Diego.

Here are my bets for Week 3 of the NFL Season.

30.00-25.00
    Kansas City Chiefs -2.5

Analysis: The Vikings are terrible and so too are the Chiefs. However, I fully expect Kansas City to play well this week at there home opener. They are 0-2, but actually played ok last week versus the Bears. Huard is completing 67.2% of his passes with 1 TD to 3 INT. I fully expect Larry Johnson to have a break out game this week. He has been limited to under 100 yards total thus far. As far as the defense for the Chiefs, they are ranked pretty decent in the NFL. Against the pass they are #6 in yards per game, 3 INT, 5 sacks in two games. Jackson missed practice Wednesday because of an injury sustained last week and backups Brooks Bolliner and Kelly Holcomb shared snaps in practice. It is pretty safe to say that one of them will get the starting job this week. I fully expect the Chiefs to put pressure on the QB an force him into making some arrant throws. Plain and simple, Edwards will have the Chiefs ready for the home opener and they will get the W in this matchup.
    Kansas City is 19-6 in their home opener
    Kansas City is 13-2 in game 3

31.25-25.00
    Denver Broncos -3

I think the Jaguars are in for a bad week when they visit Denver. The Broncos lead the league in total offense (911 yards) and have the NFL's leading rusher (Travis Henry). Jacksonville is not a good football team and playing on the road in Denver is hard. This will be a close contest once again for Denver, but I see them pulling away for a 7-10 point victory.
    Denver is 16-4 SU/ATS Home off Home vs. Non division opponent off a win

28.75-25.00
    Chicago Bears -3

I am taking the Bears on Sunday Night. I see them winning this game with their defense. The Cowboys really did not look good int he first half versus a Miami defense last week. They won the game because the Dolphins Defense was on the field way too long because the offense sucks. They were very tired and just did not have full energy after halftime. The Bears defense will give Dallas hard looks and different packages to try and disrupt the ability and decision making of Romo. I am siding with the Bears in a low scoring game on Sunday Night in Chicago.
    Dallas 0-10 away off DD ATS win versus opponent off DD SU win

Good luck everyone!
    Last edited by smallbettor; 09-21-2007, 12:52 PM. Reason: Analysis
    NFL
    NCAAF 4-0 +95.00

MNF

21.00-20.00
    New Orleans -3 1half
    NFL
    NCAAF 4-0 +95.00

Comment

Working...