Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Week 3 NFL Sides >>>

NFL Sides YTD: 11-8. +6.82 Units

Some road dogs & "pick a winner" plays...

Cardinals +8.5 vs Ravens
    Ravens are a very over-rated team, IMO... The offence blows, and they really shouldn't be giving more that a TD to anyone, let alone a pretty good Zona team, that really should be 2-0. I actually think the Cards are the better team overall... so I'll gladly take the points on the road. I've seen nothing in Baltimore's first 2 games to think that offence can cover this many points....with a bumbling effort against a horrible Cincy defence, and almost blowing the win against the Jets because they couldn't move the ball late.

Chargers -4 Packers
    I think the Packers 2-0 record, and the SD struggles on offence give us a decent line here, as this really should at least a TD. SD had a tough draw to start the year facing insane defences in Chicago & NE, but it gets easier facing Green Bay. The Packers had it alot easier facing the brutal Giants defence, and the Eagles who we know are struggling on offence. I can't see SD losing this one, they're the much better overall team, and LT is due for a breakout... so I'll lay the points. Falls into the "pick a winner" catagory.

Colts -4.5 vs Texans
    Nice little start by Houston, but I can't see them going 3-0 by beating the Colts. Missing Andre Johnson is huge....he has 262 of the 452 passing yards of his team, and without him, the Colts can focus on stopping the run. I also think missing a star like that gets into the head of Schaub, and he might try to do to much. It also gives teh Colts defence some confidence, as their is one less thing to worry about. Really think the Colts put a licking on Houston, and bring them back down to earth Sunday. Also falls into the "pick a winner" catagory.

Panthers -3 vs Falcons
    Expecting a bounce back from the Cats coming off that embarrasing loss at home. They are still a good overall team, and alot better than Atlanta. The Falcons are a mess, scoring only 10 points all year....and now the brutal Harrington gets to look over his shoulder on Sunday in what will likely be his last Atlanta start....that's always good for a guys confidence, lol....Carolina in a rout. Also falls into the "pick a winner" catagory.

Seahawks -3 vs Bungals
    Cincy's defense is a joke...Seahawks tough at home...Cincy's back to back games on the road...this time on the west coast, this should be closer to a TD...

Cowboys +3.5 vs Bears
    Offence against defence. I'll take the offence. Chicago a hugely overrated team coming off an uninspired win over KC, and a loss to SD where they couldn't do a thing on offence. Rex blows (why don't they give the proven Griese a chance??)...and the Bears are vulnerable because of him. Without the Hester PR, the awful Chiefs only lose in Chicago by a FG for ****s sake. I'm not impressed with Chicago at all...they can't score, and their defence has some injury problems....Dallas has shown they can move the ball, and I expect them to win this outright.

4 Units each

GL! :thumbs:

Might add a couple more on Sunday....I'll see how I feel, also will look at who some of you guys are backing...I was looking at SF, Det as road dogs, and Sea as a "pick a winner", and I might add them if some of my fav cappers to tail convicne me in their posts....

Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 09-21-2007, 02:59 PM.

I pretty much disagree with all of your plays, but GL one of us will win. The cowboys are pretty overrated imo. playing two ****ty teams and giving up 55 pts in 2 games??? They also havent played a good defense yet.

Comment

GL JML! Not sure if you've seen any of my posts this week, but the Bills are good value.

Comment

Originally posted by rjp View Post
        GL JML! Not sure if you've seen any of my posts this week, but the Bills are good value.
        Yeah...seen them, and the Bills are a maybe play for me, and there is only one play in that one, on Buffalo....but the offense has been so lame...we'll see....

Comment

careful with the cards play JML, I think the Ravens trounce them.

GL with your plays :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by FearTheRaven View Post
            careful with the cards play JML, I think the Ravens trounce them.
            Thats a surprise! lol
            I don't know...we'll see....Zona is actually my fav play of the week! lol

GL... although I'm not sure what offence you think will be doing the trouncing...the one who couldn't score on mabe the worst defence in the NFL (Cincy), or the one who couldn't score or move the ball at all on the bad Jets team in the 2nd half. And the Cards have a good defence/secondary, so I don't see any trouncing, IMO. I'm actually going to play the Zona ML as well come gametime.

We'll see Raven :thumbs:

Comment

Gl JML
              NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Adding a teaser for fun....2 Units....

Patriots -10 vs Bills
                Steelers -2.5 vs Niners
                Carinals +14.5 vs Ravens

I can't see the Bills keeping it close at NE......Niners have way too much travel in back to back weeks.....Ravens don't have the offence to win by more than 2 TDs.

GL

Comment

GL today Jml!

Comment

R-A-V-E-N-S

GL JML

Already on my 6th beer on the way to the stadium.

ROUT, lol.

Comment

Bumpin heads on a couple, but GL to you. I think SD wins convincingly this week, but I'm done with road chalk....:blackeye:
                      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

GL..today JML..:beerbang:

Comment

GL JML :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by FearTheRaven View Post
                            R-A-V-E-N-S

GL JML

Already on my 6th beer on the way to the stadium.

ROUT, lol.
                            Hope you had fun!
                            Hey...we both win.....Ravens get the W with that FG at the end, but I get my cover. :thumbs:

Looks like 3-1 on the early games, as SD still can't figure things out. Surprising. Cards & Colts cover though, and the Teaser wins...too bad I didn't just do a parlay instead, as I didn't need the points on either of the 3 games with 2 blowouts. I'll take the win though. :thumbs:

Looking for Seattle and Carolina to get it done in the 4:00 games.....and I'm sticking with my Bears offence fade tonight....might even add a Dallas ML on that one!

Comment

nice call JML I was way off.

Defense seems to go into the prevent every game in the 2nd half.

Comment

Working...
                              X