Free agent RB Dominic Rhodes Sign By The Raiders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free agent RB Dominic Rhodes Sign By The Raiders

Free agent RB Dominic Rhodes reached agreement Friday morning on a two-year, $7.5 million contract with the Oakland Raiders.
    Follow us on Twitter and join in on the conversation. Picks, news and more to help your bottom line! Check it out.

Originally posted by FlyOnTheWall View Post
    Free agent RB Dominic Rhodes reached agreement Friday morning on a two-year, $7.5 million contract with the Oakland Raiders.
    Don't know what his situation was like (assuming he was going to have to split time yet w/Addai, maybe even fewer carries this year) but this seems like the case of another Colts RB who chooses $ over winning. Have fun running behind that mass of fat impersonating an O-Line.
    * If Colts didn't want him back thats one thing (like I said, I don't know his situation) but if they did, he's not a very smart individual.
    Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

another product of the system. nobody does the system better than Denver though.

good luck Dom, two years and u won't be able to find a backup job.
      39-39-2 Plays, 26-25 Leans, System Plays (2-1), Half System Plays (2-4)
      Playoffs 6-4 Plays, 4-1 Leans

43-46 Plays, 24-28 Leans, 4-4 System Plays, 2-0 Half System Plays
      Playoffs 8-4 plays, 1-2 leans, 1-0 Half System Plays

36-29 Plays, 25-31 leans; Playoffs 3-3 Plays, 0-2 leans

18-16-1 Plays, 18-18-1 Leans; Playoffs 6-2 Plays, 0-1 Leans

15-8 plays, 7-6 leans, 2-1 Heavy MLs

Comment

Originally posted by FlyOnTheWall View Post
        Talk about going from the Penthouse to the OUTHOUSE!!! I'm just waiting for the Raiders to realize that Al (weekend at Bernies) Davis died a few years ago. Once that's done the team will be sold and we'll actually see some rebuilding. :bang:
        "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson

Comment

Working...
        X