Pic: Atlanta +4 1/2

NY Giants at Washington
    Pic: NY Giants +3 1/2

Total:
    Cleveland at Oakland
    Cleveland/Oakland...Under 41

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Close Early Games....4-3-2 on the Day Games..Some Strange Things Going On..:glass:

...YTD...17-8-4

Dallas at Chicago

Pic: Dallas +3

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

thor

just want to say hello and i respect your capping. Just wondered if you had a feeling on the over/under toight. Thanks

Comment

yea strange game today... any write up on Dallas Thor?
        NCAAF: Record: 38-50-1 (-30.5 donuts) :bang:
        NFL: Record: 32-28-2 (+55 donuts)
        NBA: Record: 101-85-4 (+82 donuts) :thumbs:
        NCAAB: Records: 99-78-3 (+102 donuts) :beerbang:
        MLB: Record: 1-0-0 (+3 donuts)

1 donut = $100

Comment

Nice to see you on Dallas...I agree 100%

GL

Comment

me too GL Thor

Comment

Thanks...Polock...HOMERMOMERUN....JohnnyMapleLeaf. ...homedawg..Thanks...Hope ya Have a Great Day and Nite..!!

Polock...Thanks...I was Gone Right After my Post until Most of 1st Q was Over..Sorry I Missed Your Post...Lean would been at Under..Around 35-38 Pts.. But that is Easy to Say Now...BOL to Ya..!!

HOMERMOMERUN...Thanks..Sorry on Writeup..Just No Time Tonite...Married with Children (Forgot to get All Homework Done....:glass: )..Really Sorry...BOL..!!

JohnnyMapleLeaf...Thanks..Hope we Both Hammer It...BOL to Ya..!!

Homedawg..Thanks..GL the Rest of Way...BOL to Ya..!!

Close Low Scoring 1st Half...No Betting on 2nd Half But Still Like Dallas and in Closely Played Low Scoring Half....BOL..!!

Football Time..!!

Good Look to Everyone..Hammer em..!!

Comment

Congrats$$ to All on Dallas and the Over Congrats$$...BOL to All on MFL

...YTD Overall 18-8-4

Monday Nite Football:

Tennessee (1-1 SU..2-0 ATS) at New Orleans (0-2 SU..0-2 ATS)
                Tenny is Coming in on a High..even with a Loss Vs Indy Playing them Right Down to the End..while Last Years 2006 Feel Good Team of the Year has Had a Rough Start with Only Scoring 24 Points in 2 Games...But New Orleans Got to Start the Season with 2 Straight Road Games ..(Indy and Tampa Bay)..to Begin 2007 Season..Hello...Both Teams will have a Bye Week After this Game the Next Week....Tenny is 7-2 ATS Vs Away NFC Teams...Tenny is 13-3 ATS Over their Last 16 Games Overall..Tenny has Played OVER Total 9-3-1 Last 13 Games Overall..Tenny is 7-3-1 Last 11 Games as a Underdog...New O is 3-7 ATS Last 10 Week 3 Games..New O was Blown Out in Both Games By 41-10 vs Indy and 31-14 vs Tampa Bay Like said Before...Return to the Superdome Might Help New O which will be the 1st Game Played their Since Division Playoff Win vs Philly...27-24..Back on Jan 13th...New O has Not Lost Confidence Since Kan City Made Playoff Last Year with 0-2 Start and New England (2001) and Dallas(1993) Won the Super Bowl with 0-2 Starts to the Season...Main Thing to Stop Tenny is QB Young Both Throwing and Running the Ball...While New O QB Brees has Started Slow with a QB Rating of 66.4 Compared to 96.2 Last Year..This will be Brees Chance to Increase the Rating Since Tenny Pass Defense has Given Up over 500 Yards in 2 Games..Yes 1 was Manning but other was Vs Jack Garrard...Now on other Side New O Defense has Allowed 391 Yards Passing per Game (But that is Skewed Since 1 QB was Manning and Other was Garcia)...Here is What I See...Lots of Points will be Scored because New O Needs the W and Tenny is Playing Better each Week as QB Young is Growing Up..But the Emotion of Being Back at New O Superdome will be a Great Shot in the Arm and Play their Best Game of the Early Season Lighting Up the Scoreboard and See New O Offense Taking Off and Game Going Over with a Win by a TD for the Team coming Off 2 Road Games...New Orleans..So..

Pic: New Orleans -4

Pic: Tennessee/New Orleans...Over 45.5

Football Time..!!

Last edited by Thor24; 09-23-2007, 11:22 PM.

Comment

GL Thor Like the Over:beerbang:
                  NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Thanks...Birdsfan..Thanks...Guess I'm Off on this Over.....Crazy Game...Bress...4 INTs and and 1 Fumble Easy Loss.....VooDoo is on Them tis Season...Made a Deal to Get to Superbowl and Now Payback...0-2 NITE

Hell Even Missess the Over with 2 INTS Inside of 20 Yards Line Red Zone....Just Plain Old Wrong Side...Congtrats$$ to All on Tenny and Under Conrats$$....These are the Game that make Ya Wonser wWhy Pick Games...LOL....YTD Overall...18-10-4

If Tenny can Keep Young Healthy and Not Take Shot during the Game that will Wear Him Dorn thoughoutthe Season..!

...18-10-4 YTD Overall

Football Time..!!

Last edited by Thor24; 09-24-2007, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X