Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Monday Night >>>

NFL YTD: 16-9. +19.92 Units

Big day yesterday, one of my best NFL single days in years....like the home team tonight....

Saints -4 vs Titans
    I can see how alot of people would like the points in this one with Tenn looking pretty good in their first two games...BUT, I really think that the Saints offence comes home and gets it done. They had a rough shcedule to start the year...opening night Thursday @ the champs stadium, who are now an unbeaten 3-0.....then another road game against the pretty decent 2-1 Bucs team. I think the home-opener makes all the difference in this one, and New Orleans covers.

2 Units

GL Everyone :thumbs:

Also put in a real early bet on the Pats -6 next Monday night. Couldn't believe they are laying less than a TD....Brady & Co. are going to slice up that ****ty Bungal defence...got it in early as I see that line hitting at least a TD or 7.5 by gametime...
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 09-24-2007, 11:19 AM.

i tend to agree with you

gl

Comment

Nice Work JML, GL Tonight :beerbang: BTW, Where the hell have you been hiding your CFL picks??????????? :dunno:

Comment

nice call on the cowboys last night, you were right I was insane to bet on the bears and grossman.

Will likely be on the other side of your pick tonight tho
        Last edited by flmmkrz; 09-24-2007, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Gl JML
          NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
            Also put in a real early bet on the Pats -6 next Monday night. Couldn't believe they are laying less than a TD....Brady & Co. are going to slice up that ****ty Bungal defence...got it in early as I see that line hitting at least a TD or 7.5 by gametime...
            Both of my books have moved the Pats to -7.5 (-110/+100) already...less that 24 hours after opening at -6/6.5. Glad I got the line a week early, as it might hit 9 by gametime!

Comment

GL JML i think you got a winner tonight.

Comment

Thanks FTR....GL :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                X