Strong Plays (0-1)(-2.20 units)
    Regular Plays (1-1)(-0.10 units)

Overall (1-4)(-8.90 units)

YEAR TO DATE

Best Bets (1-4)(-10.20 units)
    Strong Plays (3-4)(-2.80 units)
    Regular Plays (4-6)(-2.60 units)

Overall (8-14)(-15.60 units)

Well, it looks like I am back to my usually sucky ways in the NFL. I guess last year was a fluke. I loved my two best bets of San Fran and Buffalo and both were blown out. Denver lost outright as a strong play and as my other strong play, the Jets blew a big lead and let Miami get a push. My regular plays were split with Philly and Washington.

What really sucks is that I loved Dallas last night and something came up and I did not get a chance to play it. As much as I would like to count that as a win, I will not. Those are the kinds of things that happen when you are in a losing streak. I almost get the feeling no matter who I take in this Monday night game will lose. What a great feeling to have the power to control the fate of Monday night football. I will make a play on the game so everybody out there can fade me and make some money tonight. I think I only have one win out of all the Sunday/Monday night games this year.

New Orleans -4 vs Tennessee (regular play)…………………I actually like the Saints more than what my regular play is, but under the circumstances I am only putting one unit on this game. The Saints were supposed to be a powerhouse this year. I really don’t understand with their talent, why they have not played to their potential to start this year. I think at home, on MNF, it will all come together for them. Tennessee has been a covering machine as a dog, but I think tonight will be a different story. I think the Saints stop Young and they stop Tennessee. For some reason, I am not expecting this game to be all that close tonight.

Good Luck Everybody!!
Working...
X