X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silence of the Rams

Cowboys -11.5
    2 Plays
    “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Originally posted by BlazerAndy View Post
    Cowboys -11.5
    2 Plays
    I know Stephen Jackson is out, but I'm weary of a letdown by my Boys. I think I'm laying off this game.

By the way how is Oden doing up there in Portland? Pacific division looks tough. Think He can stop Melo this year? Melo's on fire!
    NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

How is Oden doing? Can he stop Melo this year?

I doubt it because he is out for the season....lol
      NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
      NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
      NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
      NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Is it for the season? I didn't know. Just heard something on ESPN. Hey GM! How bout them Cowboys?!

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

Originally posted by Ming the Merciless View Post
          Is it for the season? I didn't know. Just heard something on ESPN. Hey GM! How bout them Cowboys?!
          Yea, Dallas looks like the team to beat right now in the NFC but it is a long season. You better hope Romo isnt like last year playing great for 5 games and ****ty for the next 5.
          NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
          NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
          NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
          NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

It's not Romo I'm worried about. It's TO!

Comment

Working...
            X