Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiefs vs Chargers

Holy Smokes....

im lost here, i have larry johnson on my fantasy team and i cant believe what he is doing to me, granted he played all top 10 run def's so far...

look at tomlinson he sucks too...
    i dont know which way to lean on this game my gut says norv turner slaps his team around and they get it together and play good football at home this week, but than again i thought they would have a good game against packers... so back to square one how about taking the chiefs in a close division game, but wait the public is already all over the points given...

how about both running backs go off this week and i take points over, larry johnson get 4 touchdowns so i can get back on fantasy pace... :beerbang:

can u shed some light on this game?

I've locked in the +12 cause I figured it would lower as the week went on. Allen back for the chiefs gives their d some swagger back and the defense isn't really that bad if the offense can spell them for a bit. Herm opened up the offense last week and it paid off against a solid defense. The bolts d has looked horrible so I expect LJ to get it going which in turn makes Huard better. I don't think they'll win but I don't think it'll be a blowout for the bolts.

Comment

Norv Turner doesnt know how to slap his team around. He has always been a horrible coach. He ruined the Redskins when he coached them and now he is ruining the Chargers. The only thing the guy can do is sit up in the booth and call plays. He is a bad head coach.

I like KC this week. They have a solid defense and I think they can run on SD's defense. SD shouldnt be giving DD points to anyone.
      NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
      NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
      NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
      NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

chiefs are god awful, if the line goes below double digits I'm pouncing on the Chargers. LT finally going to get to play against a defense he can carve up and Phil Rivers looked spectacular in the loss to the Packers last week.
        2009 NCAA Football
        Record: 41-38-1
        +/- Units: +1.69

2009 NFL Football
        Record: 11-14-0
        +/- Units: -2.71

2009-10 NBA Basketball
        Record: 15-15-2
        +/- Units: -0.68

All favorites to win 1 unit, all dogs to win 1 unit, unless otherwise noted!

<-- look at him go!

Comment

Originally posted by ncsucharlie View Post
          chiefs are god awful, if the line goes below double digits I'm pouncing on the Chargers. LT finally going to get to play against a defense he can carve up and Phil Rivers looked spectacular in the loss to the Packers last week.
          KC is allowing just 3.8 ypc, SD is allowing 3.7. The Chiefs are allowing just 155 passing yards per game while the Chargers have allowed 264. What have you seen from the Chargers that makes you think they cover this line?

I agree with what flmmkrz & GM said. I grabbed KC at 14, I'm thinking it settles in around 11. IMO too many points in a closely played game historically....
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

IMO you can't be surprised at LJ from a fantasy standpoint or a stats standpoint.

the guy was run into the ground last year, leading the league in carries I believe, and without a true passing game threat + offensive line thats lost too many good players over the years + 7 and 8 man box fronts + too many carries = LJ's 2007 stats.

I made a point to avoid him on draft day even though i didnt pick higher than 3 in my leagues LOL.

however as for LT, sure he's been around a long time, but I didnt think he carried that much over the years, or last year as we saw Turner in the game alot especially with a lot of games that the chargers were way up ahead and could afford to. So i am surprised with the slow start though i hope he picks it up.

I do agree about Norv Turner though, dude needs to slap his team around. even if he is a bad HC. Lol

GL
            :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
            -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Working...
            X