Love Smith: Grossman out, Griese IN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love Smith: Grossman out, Griese IN

If Lovie didn't make this move I'd have been sure that him and Grossman were having sexual relations.

Great move until their ready to do an even better thing and install Kyle Orton as the team's starter.

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
    If Lovie didn't make this move I'd have been sure that him and Grossman were having sexual relations.
    LMAO, I'm sure Grossman forgot to reach around last time out, thus leading to this.

I agree about Orton, and am really tired of hearing people say that Grossman, he's "only played 1 full season as a starter" or something.

puh-lease quit with the free passes, what has this guy done to deserve even "favre proportioned" free passes? at least favre has bounced back (so far) this season to earn him 5 more years of free passes.

compared to Grossman, in which this fcker has been in the league for 5 years yet somehow some idiot out there feels compelled to stick up for him (professionally), QBs like Vince Young and Tony Romo do not have the luxury, nor do they need it.

Vince Young even more so, cuz I honestly can't name another skilled position player on his team off the top of my head other than Lendale White.

as for Grossman, sure he may not have the firepower Romo does, but he's not playing with scraps, he has a veteran in Muhammed, a downfield threat in Berrian, and as for a running game, IMO even though everyone points at letting thomas jones go as a mistake, they really should go RBBC with benson and peterson. (if they havent already).

I have no personal vendetta with Grossman, but seeing the excuses made for him, when he hasnt done anything since college just chaps my hide!
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
      Who is the man and who is the woman?
      a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
      Sides: +17.4 units
      Totals: +0 units
      In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
      Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post

Vince Young even more so, cuz I honestly can't name another skilled position player on his team off the top of my head other than Lendale White.
        You will by the end of the season. They are on their way to the top.
        a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
        Sides: +17.4 units
        Totals: +0 units
        In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
        Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

I can not figure why any QB would ever want to come to Chicago! The organization has a way with screwing up thier career! Now we can debate why they ever got rid of Jones! I have my beliefs on why we didn't see him 2nd half of the SB! Can you say MVP!!! If they won they would have to make him a franchise player! There was no reason why they got rid of Jones other than he was demanding to be a franchise player and why shouldn't he! Now for the QB change, they had to make this move because the offense is killing the defense! Look at all the injuries that happen in the 2nd half with the defense! You can not keep that unit on the field as long as they have with out people getting injured! Why bring in a gun slinger in and than try mould him into something he is not? All the talk around here is how Brian doesn't have the arm like Grossman! Does it really matter when they stick to the conservative approach of short passes and run. I mean run run short pass run run run short pass! Not a exciting approach to the game but if it keeps the defense from getting hurt and off the field and we can get some wins! Is the season over???? I have thought it was over from the get go! Why would you not go after another QB in the draft? The organization put to much into Benson and Grossman. This has been a bad train wreck waiting to happen from the word go! The fans have known this but they wanted to believe what the organization was saying about these two players. Jones helped Grossman out last year! This year Benson is not helping out the cause at all. That is why were seeing what we are with Grossman! Benson is over-rated! You keep Jones and get rid of Benson, Jones would have continute to help out Grossman. This is the reason with the problems were seeing!

Sorry for rambling its just putting my thoughts down here in this thread before I have to run and put my daughter to bed! I hope it makes sense to some of you!!!!

BB
          "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

Geez....Grossman out already? Talk about jumping the gun! :hugegrin:

I heard it wasn't a gay thing, and Rex helped Lovie "move a body" a few years back.

Comment

Working...
            X