Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Week 4 >>>

NFL YTD: 16-10. +17.92 Units

Good week last week, going 5-1 for 13 units on Sunday. I'm on favourites this week, laying alot of chalk....just the way it worked out, I usually have a mix of dogs and favs, but I have to go with my gut, as always, and that has been working for me this year to the tune of 18 units over 3 weeks. Call me square, or J. Public, I don't care, lol... just as long as you call me winner again at the end of the day. lol.

Jets -3 vs Bills
    Fading the Bills injury problems, their ineptness on offence, and a rookie QB making his first NFL start. Bills have lost 10 players to injury - six of them starters. That is insane to a football club, especially when the positions are critical defence positions, and at QB! I like a healthy Pennington, and I don't see how Buffalo keeps this one close.

Dallas -11.5 vs Rams
    Got this one early in the week...glad I did....althought I see this being a 20+ point win. Dallas, the hottest team in the league facing maybe the worst...especially without Jackson. I don't see the lamest show on turf competing with Dallas. With Bulger hurting, and no running game with Jackson out, I don't see STL exploiting Dallas' only perceived weakness, the secondary. If Tampa can blowout STL at home 24-3, what will Romo be able to do to them? It'll get ugly. Dallas probably still not getting respect from all the haters I'm sure, because Chicago now "sucks" too, and they won't after this blowout win either, cause STL "sucks", but I'll keep cashing them. Going for my 4th Dallas cash in 4 weeks. Get a clue...they're good. lol.

Colts -9 vs Denver
    Denver barely beats bads teams in Buffalo and Oakland, and then gets dominated and blown out by Jax at home? Now they get to go into Indy for the Colts return home for the first Sunday game), where they always play well? Like Indy to roll...pounding the ball with Addai (Denver has horrible run defence...allowing 166 yards a game), and selectively getting the recievers involved when the run is working, with the use of play action for big gains.

Monday

Patriots -6
    vs Cincy
    My thoughts on this game are all over other threads. Got the -6, because I put it in last Sunday. Cincy sucks on defence... but some are thinking there is value in this home dog because of the big names Palmer and Johnson. But the Pats have the even better Brady and Moss....the #1 defence, and a coach in Belichek who as owned Marvin Lewis' Bengals. Biggest joke line of the year, as Cincy is perceived by some to be a good team. Without all those turnovers by the Ravens, and the blown call....this is an 0-3 team with a horrible defence playing the best team in the league. Crazy. I'd play it at 12.

4 Units each

GL! :beer2:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 09-28-2007, 11:29 AM.

with you on on the jets and considering tailing the cowboys blowout play,

gl :cheers:

Comment

Good luck JML...with you on 3, don't think I am going to touch the Indy game....
      OYW

NFL: 32-16
      NCAAF: 19-24

Comment

JML- GL!....IND is DEN house of horrors and i agree on the Jets....which probably isn't the best thing for your plays on Sunday...lol...
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Gl JML
          NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Bills get if done....the past couple days I had a feeling I was on the wrong side there with the Jets, lol...Cowboys get it done HUGE, again though. Wow. I'm 4-0 on Dallas this year...

Go Colts :thumbs:

Adding...

Panthers -2.5
            vs Bucs

2 Units

Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 09-30-2007, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Never should have added on that Carolina game....for some reason I thought the team would rally behind Carr. lol. :blackeye:

Indy comes through

2-2 so far...up over a unit or so....adding the Sunday nighter...

Giants ML +110

2 UNits

Comment

GL JML
                Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

jumped on the g man to with wesbrook out....:beerbang:

MLB 24-13 :thumbs:

Comment

Updating after Sundays games...

Sunday: 3-2, +3.48

NFL YTD: 19-12. +21.40 Units :beerbang:

Go PATS

Comment

Nice day JML:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                        Monday

Patriots -6
                        vs Cincy
                        My thoughts on this game are all over other threads. Got the -6, because I put it in last Sunday. Cincy sucks on defence... but some are thinking there is value in this home dog because of the big names Palmer and Johnson. But the Pats have the even better Brady and Moss....the #1 defence, and a coach in Belichek who as owned Marvin Lewis' Bengals. Biggest joke line of the year, as Cincy is perceived by some to be a good team. Without all those turnovers by the Ravens, and the blown call....this is an 0-3 team with a horrible defence playing the best team in the league. Crazy. I'd play it at 12.

4 Units
                        Adding 2 more units...6 Unit play total....

Patriots -7 -121 vs Cincy

GL :beerbang:

Comment

GL JML :beer2:

Comment

Updating for week 5...

MNF: 1-0, +5.24

NFL YTD: 20-12. +26.64 Units

Comment

:booz:

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                              Biggest joke line of the year