NFL week 4 with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL week 4 with flmmkrz

last week went better than a couple weeks ago so hopefully the trend is towards getting better each week...

limiting my plays as I don't love a whole lot...

Cleveland + 4 @ -104 to win 2 units

Baltimore offense is doing nothing for me these days and I like the way the browns are playing. This one should stay close and I think the browns could squeak it out, the points are just a bonus.

Vikes +2 @ +100 x 2 units

Gbay will face pressure it hasn't seen this season and the vikes front shuts down the run. The vikes d is opportunistic and the pack offense will be as one dimensional as it gets so I look for picks. Favre has struggled inside while Holcomb should keep it simple enough that the vikes take this one.

Panthers -2.5 @ -110 to win 2 units

What better time for the panthers to win when everyones expecting them to lose against a teams that looked better than it really is. Nobody is high on the panthers and with Carr starting they're even less so. With some protection, a run game and Smith Im not worried with him starting at all. People are all of a sudden high on the bucs but they beat a NO team that's proven it's terrible this year and a rams team thats banged up and struggling. Like the game above, the bucs wont be able to run here and it should force them to pass most of the game which means the panthers can really pin their ears back and come after him. Overated team is keeping this spread managable, so gimme the better team at home.

KC + 12 @ -105 to win 2 units

Far too many points. SD still has the illusion that it's a great team but this teams proven over the last few weeks that it's defense is terrible. KC offense isn't anything special but Herm let Huard open it up a little bit last week and the results we're very positive. If they open it up again he should be able to move the ball which will open up the run game. KC for its part is playing very solidly on defense. Allen back gives them some swagger and a pass rush again. If KC can generate some offense their defense gives them an outside chance at an upset, if they don't the defense should still keep it close enough that the points will be enough imo.

Giants +3.5 @ -125 to win 2 units

I was with philly last week and all it took was one good week for the fans to jump back on the eagles bandwagon so im backing the homedog here as well. I'm just not so sure that the McNabb we saw last week was the guy we see this week as the lions d has a way of making qbs look good. The giants d isn't very good but it was stout when it needed to be last week and if McNabbs still showing the rust that he had prior last week they'll be able to make plays on the ball. On offense Elis got enough weapons vs a banged up secondary to keep the eagles guessing. The eagles are agressive on d and with their secondary and potential mismatches with Shockey and Plax the giants could really do some damage.

GL all

GL flmmkrz
    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

added

Zona + 6 @ -105 to win 2 units

Denver + 10.5 @ -114 to win 2 units

Comment

Panthers -3 2nd half, im a bit of a glutton for punishment but I cannot see the panthers being that conservative for another quarter they'll have to go for it if they want to comeback and tbay hasnt looked quite as good since Caddy left.

Comment

added

Gmen + 3 @ -130 to win 1 unit

Gmen ml + 114 x 1 unit

Comment

Bengals + 8 @ -105 to win 3 units

Comment

Working...
            X