Pic: Miami -3 1/2

Atlanta at Houston

Pic: Atlanta -2 1/2

Total:

Pittsburgh at Arizona

Pic: Pittsburgh/Arizona....Over 42

Football Time...!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

..3-4...Early

Philadelphia at NY Giants

Pic: NY Giants+3

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

GL with the late one Thor :beerbang:
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Thanks...Underdog88...Hope ya had a Great Sunday..!!

...4-4 On Sunday

Monday Nite Football:

(3-0) New England at (1-2) Cincinnati

This Games Was Thought to be a Battle Between 2 Teams Fighting for Best in AFC...New Eng has Keep Up Their Part Up Cinny has Fallen Behind..This Game has 2 Things/Reason Why I Like One of the Teams....1st New Eng is Coming Off 2 Straight Home Games were they Blew out the 2 Teams..38-7 and 38-14 (San Diego Team with Head Problems) but Still A Team Picked to Make Noice in AFC...While Cinny is Coming Off 2 Straight Road Games which they Lost by 3 and 6 Points..Less than 1 TD in Each Game for a 3-0 Season..(24-21 at Seatle and...51-45 at Cleveland)..Both Games Cinny Thought they could Win on the Road..Now Cinny Gets to Come Home for New Eng then has a Bye Week while New Eng Plays Cinny Away then get Clev Back Home on Short Week..(2 Home Games to Go on Road and Play a Team Coming Off a 2 Game Road Trip)....2nd One is Home Team that is a Dog ...Not Just a Dog But a Dog getting more than a TD....I Know that New Eng is Playing Great Football Right No But on Any Given Sunday/Monday Anything Can/Will Happen..I Know New Eng has Not Given Up More than 14 Pints a Game in the 3 Games Played..But Cinny has the Weapons to Score and Keep thier Crowd in the Game with Total Just Getting Over...Both Teams will Score Over 27 Points or So and Cinny Gets the Win if Not a Close Loss One Like a FG or So Game...New Eng Def is Due to Let Someone Score 20 Plus on Them..IMO.....So..

Pic: Cincinnati +8

Pic: New England/Cincinnati...Over 54

Football Time..!!

Comment

Opposites, but GL Thor...always appreciate the insight.... :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
          X