Strong Plays (0-2)(-4.40 units)
    Regular Plays (0-0)(even)

Total (0-4)(-11.00 units)

YEAR TO DATE

Best Bets (1-6)(-16.80 units)
    Strong Plays (3-6)(-7.20 units)
    Regular Plays (4-7)(-3.70 units)

Overall (8-19)(-27.70 units)

I suck in the NFL. I am proving that last year was a fluke. The NFL is crazy and I cannot make any sense of it at all.

I am going to be out of town from Thursday afternoon until Monday night, so I am going to make all my picks now. This week I am going with the “does not make sense” theory and pick games I normally don’t think have a chance…..can’t do much worse. Lets see how it turns out. Write ups very short if at all.

San Diego +1 vs Denver (best bet)…………….Denver the much better team right now. San Diego looks lost right now. They are almost unbeatable at home and only laying one point. I am all over San Diego.

Miami +5.5 vs Houston (best bet)……………The Dolphins are the joke of the league right now. Even when they were good, they were not as good on the road. Houston looks pretty decent so far this year and you are laying less than a touchdown…looks great. I better take the pathetic Dolphins.

Chicago +3 vs Green Bay (strong play)……………Wow! Green Bay and Favre have been amazing. The cheese heads will be screaming vs the hated Bears who suck this year. I only have to give three points, I love it. Oops, I better take the Bears.

NY Jets +3 vs NY Giants (strong play)………….Outside of New England, who pretty much already clinched the division, the AFC East sucks really bad. Jets on the road vs a Giants team who just manhandled the Eagles on national TV. You got to love the Giants in this one, don’t you? Not me. I will take the pathetic Jets plus the points.

Jacksonville -2.5 vs Kansas City (regular play)………KC just pounded the Chargers AT San Diego and they are know for being a great home team, you got to love the home dog in this one. Not me. Give me the Jags -2.5

Buffalo +10 vs Dallas (regular play)………….The Cowboys are back. They look like the old Superbowl Cowboy teams. Tony Romo looks by Brett Favre in his prime. No stopping this team vs another pathetic AFC east team. Dallas by 40. Oops, I meant to say Buffalo outright.

There are my crazy plays for the week. Feel free to post and make fun of these. I cannot suck anymore than what I do now. I should be loading up on all the opposite of what I posted. If I did, it looks like I would have a great week. Call me crazy, but I have to try this.

Good Luck Everybody!! Hopefully when I get back in town I will still have some money left.

lol...fading yourself....GL! :blackeye: :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
    X