No announcement yet.

NFL Monday Night Patriots/Bengals In-Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something I recently noticed, are these "C" patches on some of the peoples jerseys a new thing I have just recognized them the past 2 weeks, and I would logically think it means Captain, but I could of sworn during the Bucs game I saw 2 different People with a C on their jersey
    Last Wager placed 01/11/09 - Loss
    Taking a sabbatical from wagering

Comment

• sit on the ball and consider it done :beerbang: :beer2: :beer2: :beer2:
      NFL = 13 – 8 – 1 ................................ + 8.5 Unit
      1st & 2nd Half = 5 – 3 – 0 .................. - 2.5 Unit

CFB = 12– 6 – 1 ................................ + 12.5 Unit
      1st & 2nd Half = 0 – 1 – 0 ................... + 0.0 Unit

Comment

• congrat to all NE and UNDER
        NFL = 13 – 8 – 1 ................................ + 8.5 Unit
        1st & 2nd Half = 5 – 3 – 0 .................. - 2.5 Unit

CFB = 12– 6 – 1 ................................ + 12.5 Unit
        1st & 2nd Half = 0 – 1 – 0 ................... + 0.0 Unit

Comment

• congrats JML.

wow, hate watching games (especially) when youre on the wrong side, but IMO though pats handed cincy their asses, I am just not impressed with the pats.

call it sour grapes, or hatred of ESPN's orgy love gayfest with brady and the cheaters, but still not impressed.

put up decent points against a team with 2 healthy LBS??!?!

and wtf is up with the constant 16-0 talk, I agree eddie, freaking week 4. wait til its week 8 at least.

that whole "players supported belichick", and "game ball to belichick" is just BS.

plus i lost respect for jaws when he offered his opinion, saying "oh belichick just wants to win" as an excuse for why he was caught CHEATING?@?@?@.

wtf. yeh i just want to win too, lemme cheat.

****ers. LOL
          :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
          -Big Pimpin-

Comment

• jesus they have some class, thought they would go for another score...........the under holds up:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: congrats to pats backers,i still hate them:beerbang:

Comment

• Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
              congrats JML.

wow, hate watching games (especially) when youre on the wrong side, but IMO though pats handed cincy their asses, I am just not impressed with the pats.

call it sour grapes, or hatred of ESPN's orgy love gayfest with brady and the cheaters, but still not impressed.

and wtf is up with the constant 16-0 talk, I agree eddie, freaking week 4. wait til its week 8 at least.

that whole "players supported belichick", and "game ball to belichick" is just BS.

plus i lost respect for jaws when he offered his opinion, saying "oh belichick just wants to win" as an excuse for why he was caught CHEATING?@?@?@.

wtf. yeh i just want to win too, lemme cheat.

****ers. LOL
              i wanna win too so how the **** can i cheat and win??? any suggestions:beerbang:

Comment

• I agree Q...although I was loving the Pats being comfortably up all game, and I never really felt that it would be in doubt...that Pats and Brady love-in is sickening.....par for the course with these MNF guys though....gawd I hate 'em...is it just me, or is Aikmen the best colour guy in the NFL...

Comment

ANd it continues? The Pats still haven't beat anyone good? Cause Cincy sucks? Or they had no defence? I love it......lmao.....and dallas only beat STL.

I'm a fav player who loves Dallas covering. And loves NE covering...sometimes it's smart to pick the right spots with favs just as much it is to pick dogs. I realize it's not as cool...but it can be just as profitable if you;re smart about it.

Baseball....12 inning :thumbs:

Cleveland +20 next week?? :sm:

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                    .is it just me, or is Aikmen the best colour guy in the NFL...
                    I like him, Moose Johnson isnt so bad, though being a Cowboys fan, that doesnt lend any credibility.

though I can tell you, Joe Buck is a tool, and Aikman would be better off with a better play by player that isnt so much of a tool.

and just a disclaimer, as best objectively as I can be, I feel like the Pats, Packers, and Cowboys are media-infested circle jerk love affair inducing vomit machines.

all the teams they've played are not that good, they will all be tested soon enough. I hope, or just taking the points cuz you dont want to lay chalk on the road, will hurt this season :bang:

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

I like him, Moose Johnson isnt so bad, though being a Cowboys fan, that doesnt lend any credibility.

though I can tell you, Joe Buck is a tool, and Aikman would be better off with a better play by player that isnt so much of a tool.

and just a disclaimer, as best objectively as I can be, I feel like the Pats, Packers, and Cowboys are media-infested circle jerk love affair inducing vomit machines.

all the teams they've played are not that good, they will all be tested soon enough. I hope, or just taking the points cuz you dont want to lay chalk on the road, will hurt this season :bang:
                      I agree about Buck...but Aikmen is always right on IMO.

From a guy that really has no hardcore fav team...I agree...I can see the love-in teams, and it is so obvious sometimesw...like you pointed out with NE tonight.....Brady...wow, kornhole wanted to blow that guy....

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                        ANd it continues? The Pats still haven't beat anyone good? Cause Cincy sucks? Or they had no defence? I love it......lmao.....and dallas only beat STL.

I'm a fav player who loves Dallas covering. And loves NE covering...sometimes it's smart to pick the right spots with favs just as much it is to pick dogs. I realize it's not as cool...but it can be just as profitable if you;re smart about it.

Baseball....12 inning :thumbs:

Cleveland +20 next week?? :sm:
                        LOL, but really, it was ridiculous, they were in dime coverage 80% of the time, and NE ran it down their throats.

just giving excuses, but yeh, def. not all the dogs win all the time, but laying chalk makes you feel a lot more stupid when it loses compared to a dog thats "supposed to lose"

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

LOL, but really, it was ridiculous, they were in dime coverage 80% of the time, and NE ran it down their throats.

just giving excuses, but yeh, def. not all the dogs win all the time, but laying chalk makes you feel a lot more stupid when it loses compared to a dog thats "supposed to lose"
                          True....the dog can generally be the better play, I'm just saying sometimes the fav is the way to go...but alot of dog players just play the dog on principle IMO....especially tonight, cant believe people backed Cincy...and with dallas lately....the smarter plays IMO....I stayed away from Pitt, SD, etc, cause they weren't a good fav that had a very good chance of winning let alone covering.

**** I'm drunk though....lol.... :drunk:

HOFFMAN TIME...

Comment

Working...
                          X