JML Week 5 NFL >>>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Week 5 NFL >>>

Week 4: 4-2, +8.72 Units (Pats :beerbang: )

NFL YTD: 20-12. +26.64 Units :thumbs:

Thanksgiving long-weekend up here...lots of sports to watch...sweeeeet.
    Bigger Card this week...things seem to be rolling, so what the hell...

Saints -3 -120 vs Panthers - 4 Units
    Carolina has burned me the past two weeks...they were just overhyped before the season, and aren't a very good team...especially on offesnse. I don't see Carr changing that futility. They're 2-2, to NO's 0-3, but who have they beat? ATL & STL? Big deal. Saints have lost to 3 very good teams, and I see the Saints covering this one at home.

Steelers -5.5 vs Seahawks - 4 Units
    Pittsburgh back home in the friendly surroundings of Heinz Field...I think they are still an elite team, but were in a bad spot travelling to Zona last week. I think they put a licking on the Seahwaks playing away from their crazy fans in the Northwest.

Cardinals -3 -115 vs Rams - 6 Units
    With all the problems in STL, no Jackson again, Gus F'ing Ferotte at QB....I think this line is a gift, regardless of Zona's road history. Actually, Zona has covered both numbers on the road this year, and won outright as a 6.5 dog in STL last year...and these are two different teams this year (Cards better, STL way worse). Actually, Zona has covered the number 8 of their last 9 games, so why the hate on a really low number against the worst team in the nfl? Easy cover, IMO. Line should be 6. Second best line of the year behind the MNF NE line, IMO.

Falcons +9 vs Titans - 4 Units
    Seems too high to me...Atlanta has turned things around on offense, and Joey is coming off a great game against that Houston defence. This one should be a close FG game, IMO.

Ravens -3 -115 vs 49ers - 4 Units
    Niners not the team alot thought they would be. I've been fading the Ravens so far this year, but I think they get it done over the struggling Niners. Gore has done nothing. Dilfer starts for the first time in a while, and gets to face the pressure Raven defence?

Chargers ML +105 vs Denver - 6 Units
    Another game I love. Denver sucks...they really should be 0-4 if not for lucky wins against Buf & Oak. Yes, SD is struggling, but after beating the Bears, they have lost to great teams NE & GB, and lost in the toughest stadium to play a road game in Arrowhead. Now they play in Denver, where the Broncos are 0-8 ATS in their last 9 at home!. SD goes back to basics, and gets it done against Denver's horrible, horrible run defence (181 yds p/g!). SD has been running the ball better, and LT might have had 200 yards against KC if Norv didn't go strictly to the pass in the 2nd half. Travis Henry also looks to be out for Denver...and he was one bright spot in their blowout loss at Indy. Chargers by DD.

Bears +4 -120 vs Packers - 4 Units
    God help me, but I have a feeling Chicago finally shows up, Griese with another week to prepare hopefully looks better, and the Packers come back down to earth a bit. Maybe Hester runs back 3 kicks, lol!

Will also be on Dallas on MNF.

Let's keep it rolling!

Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 10-05-2007, 12:33 PM.

i like a bunch of those as well. specifically sd, no, and pitt. GL and happy canadian thanksgiving.

Comment

Like the first 4, I really don't get the Titan line. I guess it's because they're coming off a bye and has the extra week to prepare but I think it should be more at 6-7.
      NFL
      Spread:30-33:-12 units
      Moneyline:0-9:-7 units
      O/U:5-5:+1 units
      Parleys:4-23:+1 units
      NBA
      Spread:23-24:+2 units
      Moneyline:0-3 -2 units
      O/U:0-2 -2 units
      Parleys:

Comment

wow..almost the exact same card...only difference I see is that I'm not playing the Steelers game, and have the redskins instead...well...hope you sweep bro...cuz that means I'd have a helluva weekend too..lol...GL!

Comment

gl

Comment

Gl JML
            NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

GL JML :thumbs:
              :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
              -Big Pimpin-

Comment

gl JML but SD didnt lose to Kansas City at Arrowhead...They lost to them at home.
                NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Thanks guys....yeah, GM I was wrong about that. Actually thinking about taking KC today at home...

Comment

bol JML....Enjoy your T-Giving. :beerbang:
                    YTD
                    CFB'09 season(as of 1/7)
                    Reg season RESULTS:(-12.98 U's)
                    BOWLS
                    Sides: 8-21(-20.5 U's)
                    O/U's: 2-6(-1.25 U's)
                    ML's: 2-6(-0.70 U's)
                    RESULTS(-22.45 U's)
                    NFL'09 season(as of 1/3)
                    SIDES: 59-51-3(-1.3 U's)
                    O/U's: 15-19-2(-3.95 U's)
                    ML's: 5-13(-2.47 U's)
                    2H's: 8-9(-0.65 U'S)
                    RESULTS:(-7.67 U's)
                    CBB'09-'10 season(as of 1/9)
                    SIDES: 109-101-4(-.25 U's)
                    O/U'S: 28-16(+6.50 U's)
                    ML's 2-3 (+0.2 U's)
                    RESULTS:(+6.45 U's)

"I WANT THEIRS!!" fitter, on new health care program

Comment

GL this week JML :thumbs:
                      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

GL JML :thumbs:

Comment

GL JML :beerbang:

Comment

Adding...

Giants -3.5 vs Jets - 2 Units

Comment

Gl JML...I would tend to agree with most of your analysis on my donkey's:beer2:

Comment

Working...
                              X